All-In-One Math features 113 step-by-step lessons that help kids achieve 1st Grade math Common Core proficiency in record time, with minimal frustration. It was designed by an ex-Google Product Manager to enable his girlfriend's autistic son to learn math on his own.
If you're looking for the easiest and most time effective way to teach any child 1st grade math, you've found the right app. To-the-point lessons teach critical math skills like addition, subtraction, money, and telling time.
How does it work?
Each lesson combines adaptive practice technology with simple, effective content to make learning all of the Common Core math standards faster and easier than ever before.
Ask your child to earn a few medals each day. Watch their grades improve over time with just a few minutes of regular practice.
With All-In-One Math, kids can build an excellent academic foundation and even get ahead all on their own. Parents and teachers, that means more free time for you.
All-In-One Math was developed by a team of experienced teachers, technologists, and student testers working over the last 2 years. The app is designed by an ex-Google Product Manager to maximize learning and retention.
• 113 simple ‘read-along’ articles written for kids. Students learn at their own pace without parent or teacher help, often very quickly.
• 'Short beats good' teaching philosophy maximizes comprehension and learning speeds. Teachings are simple and conversational.
• Effective, adaptive practice. 20,000+ questions.
• Text to speech. Tap on any sentence to have it read out loud.
• 'Read-along' mode. Sit back and enjoy the whole lesson read to you. Even kids with difficulties decoding text or paying attention can learn advanced concepts on their own.
• Switch between up to 10 password-protected student profiles.
• Teacher View: Keep kids accountable for regular practice with minimal effort. Look at charts of useful metrics. See where students are struggling, and jump in to help.
• Gamification. Medals, progress bars, and uplifting practice animations motivate students to do their best.
All-In-One Math is a member of the Class Ace family of apps. A membership in any app unlocks full access to 15+ apps by Class Ace and over 1,000+ lessons.
Class Ace Subscription:
• Unlimited access to all Class Ace lessons and a suite of apps covering K-6 Common Core standards is just $6.99 per month after a 1 week free trial.
• Membership includes 3 student profiles and 1 teacher profile. Each additional student is $2 per month. One account can hold up to 10 student profiles.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to this app, where applicable.
You can access All-In-One Math without a subscription, but will be limited to 20 free questions per day.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms
We've improved iOS 14 support. Happy learning!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really all your kids need to learn
This app boils down all of 1st grade math into really simple and clear lessons. I just watched my kids complete a few lessons and they really enjoyed it and learned a lot. We’re going to use it everyday for now. They’ve used IXL and Khan academy and this is a step up in effectiveness, especially for kids that are a little slow, like my lovely ninos.
Each student sees a different set of questions that get harder over time. When they make mistakes, the questions change in real-time to maximize learning and minimize frustration, following the ‘spaced repetition’ learning theory. Such a useful app.
The intuitive interface is so well-organized that almost kids can understand and use it. Worth trying.
- Class Ace LLC
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Class Ace
- In-App Purchases
- Math 1st Grade - 3 Students $6.99
- Math 1st Grade - 1 Student $2.99
- Math 1st Yearly 3 Students $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.