*** SPECIAL SALE PRICE! GET THE BEST CALENDAR PLANNER FOR IPHONE NOW ***
• Plan, mark, and view your year in a glance
• Intuitive, fast, and completely customizable
The beloved iPad year calendar app has been re-engineered for the iPhone!
All-in-One Year Calendar SE for iPhone is an easy-to-use yet powerful personalizable year planner, complete with markups/highlighting, events, reminders, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, daily notes/diary, advanced week numbers, customizable month layout and appearance, sharing, and iCloud syncing. It will save you time and help you stay organized, works perfectly for day-to-day, short-term and long-term planning. See your deadlines in a glance, mark important dates, schedule vacations, record shift work, track activities or resolutions, and much more.
To plan vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Mark kids’ school holidays in blue. Then find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. View the number of days taken and scheduled for the year from the markup legend. Markups can be easily removed or changed for plan adjustments. You can also hide unrelated markups and export the annotated calendar.
For part-time or contract work, track the days worked with markups. Record the number of working hours and/or project names in the daily notes. View, email, and print a list of notes.
A monthly or annual subscription is required to use the app. A fully-functional 1-month free trial is available for all new users. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your iTunes account settings.
NAVIGATION AND DAY VIEW
• 3 zoom levels: full year, half year, 2 months
• Year navigation by gesture, button, scroller, or direct entry
• Day view that lists events, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, markups, daily notes, and a "how many days away" count
• Use the floating markup toolbox to add markups (scribbles or colors)
• Apply 1 icon, background, and text color markup per day, AND up to another 8 bonus markup styles on each day - enough for the entire family!
• Fast multi-day markup entry
• Organize markups and see their counts in the legend
• Hide individual markups before sharing
• Sync with your existing calendars
• Create events with custom recurring patterns and up to 5 alarms
• Two-way event sync with local calendars and iOS supported external calendars such as iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo, Exchange server, Outlook or Calendar on a Mac or PC, and CalDAV
• One-way sync from subscribed calendars
• Two-way sync with the Reminders app
• Add up to 5 alarms per reminder, including notifying before or after the task is due
• View reminders on calendar by due date or completion date, or as a list
• Select desired countries and holidays from 41 nations
• Display and add birthdays, anniversaries, and custom-labeled dates, synced with the Contacts app
• Add free-form daily notes with a single tap
• Start the year from any month for your fiscal or academic calendar
• Configure week starting day and weekend days
• Fully customizable week numbers that can start from any day of the year
• Over 35 handpicked font choices
• Choose a simple background color, or apply a beautiful wallpaper using built-in images or pictures from your photo library, with preset and configurable effects
• Select colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text
• Optional grid lines
• Set calendar language and format using your regional settings
EXPORT AND SHARING
• Export your calendar, markup legend, and/or notes
• Save, email, print via AirPrint, create PDF, tweet, post to Facebook, and more
• Create additional year calendars that can be configured independently for extra tracking or multiple users
• Sync calendar(s) across all your devices via iCloud
• Integrated Spotlight search
• Dark Mode support
• Automatically refresh corrupt subscription receipts
Ratings and Reviews
Great App but....
Love this app, it's simple and easy to use. Particularly great for people who plan their whole year and have a full view of what has gone and what's to come. I think the price is fair as a once off, not an annual subscription.
Okay so i will give this a bad review only because I cannot get out of the subscription thing like do i have to do the subscription like this is the absolute worst app in history ever this is not free to use i do not want to pay money nope nope nope take this off the app store if it is not going to be free and the subscription be an option so yeah i hate this and i hate whoever decided to not make the subscription an option so yeah bad review, and the people who liked the app paid for the app like this is the worst app i hate it i hate it i hate it ughhh this app is so annoying ughhhhhhh why is there no x at the top so i can press it and i would give a good review
Think more than a month ahead
This app has become my only calendar. I am more concerned with long range planning than daily hour by hour scheduling and reminders. The color markups are a great way to keep an overview of multiple long term projects, and the notes feature is enough daily scheduling for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VoidTech Inc.
- 52.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2023 VoidTech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Calendar Subscription $1.99
- Yearly Calendar Subscription $11.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.