Store your favorite recipes at your fingertips, share recipes with friends, and create shopping lists whenever and wherever you desire? Now you can with All My Recipes.
The most feature-rich recipe app available allows you to:
• View your recipes displayed on a beautiful interface.
• Add or modify your own recipes, just how you like them.
• Share your recipes with others via email and/or 'bump'
• Search all your recipes by both title or ingredient.
• Customize your recipes while you cook by changing the number of servings. Ingredient amounts are automatically updated while you edit.
• Exchange recipes with friend by 'bumping' your iOS device with theirs.
• Add photos of your culinary masterpieces, using either your camera or archived photos/images.
• Create a shopping list for any recipe or a number of recipes.
• Modify the shopping list to include additional items you need from the store.
• Email the shopping list to your good friend who offered to stop at the store for you.
• Check off or clear items on the shopping list as you add them to your cart.
• Rate your recipes so you can quickly identify your very favorites, and delete those you no longer enjoy.
• One touch sorts your recipes alphabetically or by rating.
• Backup to, and restore from remote online server.
Plus, we've included more than thirty of our favorite recipes to help you get started. This app has all the features you need to increase your efficiency in the kitchen and at the grocery store, and have fun doing it! Cooking will never be the same.
User experience improvements. Smaller file size.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful, but could be better
I like being able to gather my recipes in a single location, and it's very handy when I want to look up an existing recipe, but I have a few suggestions for the developers:
Let users edit the ingredient name. Currently, the entry blanks if you tap in the spot. Sometimes, an ingredient like "1 red onion" auto imports as if "red" is a unit of measure. I'd like to be able to add "red" in front of "onion" instead of having to retype the whole thing.
I also wish there were more recipe categories. Entries like "soup", "sauces"' and "salads" would be nice. I'd also like sub-categories - chicken, beef, fish, etc. for main courses, etc.
Another reviewer mentioned problems when importing ingredients. You can edit the text before pulling down the highlighter to identify the ingredients. It's not as easy as I'd like - the text is small, but it can save time vs editing the ingredients list. If the ingredients don't import correctly, press the 'cancel' button to go back to the recipe import screen, so you can eliminate the extra spaces or bullets that cause the import problem. (don't pull down the highlighter until you're done editing)
This app is a really well thought out recipe box. It allows you to sort recipes by type, rating, name and the shopping lists compiling duplicate ingredients and sorting by category is pretty cool. It's easy to rate recipes and to change quantities (although the slide bar is REALLY sensitive). The design isn't the prettiest, but I am the only one looking so who cares?
My one wish is that you could access from a computer, since that is where I kept all my recipes previously and emailing myself to copy and paste in is rather tedious... Especially since you can't scroll in the paste box for recipes that have a lot of ingredients. On a computer is also an easier way to share recipes with other people who don't have the wisdom to invest in an iPhone.
Good, almost great
Now that I've used this for awhile, i do like it, but a few things are still needed. I add recipes, but after using them, I find I need to modify them. However, I can't modify ingredients... I have to delete an ingredient and re-add it just to modify the name or an amount.
-- updated.. Thank you.. Now I can modify them.
I also wanted to print out a recipe for a friend without a computer. The only way I found to do this was to email the recipe to myself and print that. But that didn't include the picture. I also like to keep printed copies for my commonly used recipes.
-- now the email is formatted in a way where all the lines run together, so I can no longer email a recipe when asked... It's not in a usable format.
I wish it would export and import via a csv or such file via email so I could have a duplicate library on my iPhone. Right now, I have the app on both devices, but they each have their own recipe library which is not useful for me. I want all my devices to share a library,
But.. Overall I love that it can easily add a photo to the recipe and the overall display of a recipe is easy to read. I use this almost every day.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WILLIAM CHAPMAN
- 90.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Building Rainbows Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.