A round robin and knockout tournament manager for all sporting events. Organize round robin match schedules for singles, doubles and team events. Create a single elimination knockout tournament and include a consolation bracket for 1st round losers. Or play a group pools round robin tournament with a knockout bracket for the group winners.
- Multiple tournaments/grades can be run in parallel.
- Customize your locations for each match.
- Set your our own color scheme (darker colors work best).
- Schedule the start times for each round.
- Maintain a list of individuals/teams.
- Record scores for each match (for up to 3 sets/games).
- Generate and share a report containing all tournament details including the scores and leaderboard.
- Support for iCloud sync to keep your devices up to date with the latest results.
- Choice of singles, doubles and team round robin tournaments.
- Option to include a finals playoff at the end of the rounds.
- Includes bye rounds for singles and team tournaments if odd number of players.
Each team/player will play every other team/player once for singles and team tournaments. For a doubles tournament, each player will partner with each other player once and play against each player twice. This cycle can be repeated up to 4 times.
- Choice of single elimination format where 1st round losers drop out or a consolation format where 1st round losers move to consolation bracket
- Players/teams can be seeded
- Up to 32 players in a knockout event.
- 2, 4 or 8 groups.
- Players can be randomly or manually assigned to a group pool.
- Top 1 or 2 players to playoff with option of bottom 1 or 2 players to consolation bracket.
The Participant view is segmented by participant details and tournaments.
• Participant Details:
-Individuals and Teams.
Whilst adding individuals, you decide if you also want to add a player photo, record a grade, email address and phone number.
For teams, you can add a team photo, grade and a captain. You can also select individuals to be included in the team.
This view displays all tournaments that the selected individual/team is participating in.
This view provides a summary of wins/losses/draws by tournament with drill down to matches.
The Tournament view is segmented dependent on the tournament format.
- for round robin -> Setup, Matches, Leaderboard.
- for group pools -> Setup, Matches, Leaderboard, Brackets.
- for knockout -> Setup, Matches, Brackets.
- Individuals or Team
- Choose format - round robin, group pools or knockout
- Tournament start date/time.
- Select participants - from 4 to 24.
- Set parameters specific to tournament format
- Add tournament notes
Tournaments can be easily edited, copied and deleted.
- Display the draw.
- Includes locations and start times if available.
- Capture results for each match, with winner indicated.
*Leaderboard (for Round Robin/Group Pools):
- Check out who is leading the tournament.
- Display results from each round for each team/player.
*Brackets (for Knockout/Group Pools):
- View the tournament in a bracket layout.
- Automatically updated as results are entered in the Matches view
In-app purchase required to upgrade to unlimited tournaments and full reporting functionality.
Additional purchasing options with free trial offer.
Ratings and Reviews
High Quality App
I have been very impressed with this app and the developer has been very responsive and added some great updates. I use this on our annual Stake Pickleball tournaments and it makes a great round robin doubles tournament. I wish that you could edit the participants after the matches are generated and it would be cool if it could make an online web page that was updated after each round is update for the participants to use. But overall a very nice solid app that has been worth the investment for me.
Great for Pickleball Round Robins
Works great, and makes it easy to print sheets out for extra viewing, or sending them out to people’s phones. I run round robins 4-5 times a week and this has been the preferred app. I just wish I could run two instances of the app at the same time! iPadOS lets you do that now, and wish they could update this app to do that.
Hi guys I love this app and it made me a hit at a pickleball tournament that I helped to run! Everyone else were using paper and pencil! I’m confused about the results differential in case we have ties and would like to learn more about that aspect thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback & glad that we have clarified the points system via email. Our support website will be updated with the details provided to you for the benefit of everyone.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dianne Beaumont
- 8.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Dianne Beaumont
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Lifetime $44.99
- Annual Subscription $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.