Time to lead the ultimate battle through space in the new action-packed strategy builder, All-Star Troopers!
Fight across the galaxy to defeat the evil Wolf Empire, challenge other players in online battles, promote a roster of unique heroes, build bases with strong defenses and climb the ranks to reach a new planet every week!
Do you have what it takes, Commander?
Play with millions of other players, raid thousands of enemy Bases
Reach new planets filled with exclusive content every 7 days
Combine countless Spells to plan unique battle strategies
Build your Spaceship and upgrade your Base against attacks
Fight the evil Wolf Empire in the 100-mission Story Campaign
Get challenged by 72 whacky Operations with funky designs
Earn crates to unlock Troopers, collect cards to promote them
Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese!
Note: this game requires an internet connection.
VIP Member Subscription Info:
• 1 month
• $9.99 USD per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• All-Star Troopers features loot boxes
• Amounts displayed in loot boxes pop-up indicate actual reward (no odds)
• For in-game currency intervals, odds are linear (computer generated number within interval)
- - - Community and Support - - -
Like All-Star Troopers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllStarTroopers
- - - Terms of Service - - -
All-Star Troopers is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
Greetings Commanders, and thank you to everyone who provided feedback and reached out to us during our launch. Your responses help us make All-Star Troopers better than ever!
This update features the following changes:
- Build Menu: placing Defenses is easier than ever! You can now place multiple Defenses one after the other without having to reopen the Menu.
- Social Tab: we’ve changed the way the tab works to showcase messages from the dev team and let the community vote on features.
- Cross Device Play: you can now recover your save game from another iOS device when connected to Game Center. Take your game everywhere!
- Improvements: fixed various audio issues, cohort issues, notifications issues and visual inconsistencies.
Stay tuned for the next update! Time to fight through the galaxy! Oink! =)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice game, but nothing new
Its a good game, but for me its like they got Royal Revolt, put some card/chest élément like clash royale, change the médiéval thème for space and release it.
If you never tried Royal Revolt I would recomend to play this one instead, specially cause I think the graphics are more polished.
I think what they need is to find your own identity, Maybe a solid charcter construction, more stories or something like that. The game get really boring after a few hours cause you dont have something that you care. Perhaps if your ship had a commander and only one, more powerfull, that you can chose for thé cards that you collected? And the other become just skills...
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you trying out All-Star Troopers and thinking about ways that it can be improved. We've already begun planning for our next update, so thoughts and opinions from players are really valuable to us! Happy playing :)
Needs a lot of work
First of all there are people who are already maxed out...cause that’s not suspicious and also the auto attack is broken, my heroes from time to time will run right past any enemy’s and just let them shoot em in the back so auto is worthless and I feel like resources are just stupid low in the game every person I search has only 1-3k iron except the dudes that are lvl 70+ with plenty of rss but no one stands a chance against them....I’ve had the game around launch and there really has been no decent updates...feel like most apps after launch have updates every other day fixing bugs for a while till the game is somewhat stable, and there are only 7 heroes in the game so far so you have like only 1-2 decent metas to use cause MI-KIT the Fox is a pointless hero and is basically useless unless you have him on defense and the guy attacking is just straight up dumb but....the game concept and build I think could be a great game someday the devs just need to start releasing some updates.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for trying out All-Star Troopers! We've just released an update this morning, which should take care of a lot of those bugs, including with players trying to hack the game. We want to make sure things are fair for everyone, and we appreciate feedback like yours that helps us know what to focus on fixing next!
So far I think this game is awesome. The amount of strategy involved is what really keeps me interested. I also really enjoy the various different ways to earn rewards which allows for constant play. One thing I’d like to suggest though is the implementation of a replay function for when you defend your base. I like how it updates you when you win/lose, but if there was a replay then I think players could use that to make adjustments and improvements to their defense, adding even more to the strategy aspect. All in all, the new update is great and I really enjoy this game!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for playing all Star-Troopers! Feedback is always great for us to hear, and we really appreciate when players share their suggestions.
- Norsfell Games Inc
- 197.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Norsfell Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LIMITED TIME OFFER! $7.99
- VIP SUBSCRIPTION $9.99
- PILE OF GEMS $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.