All The World is a weekly show and video library, featuring inspiring videos for children 4-10 years old.
The 5-12 min videos explain how the world works and challenge kids to explore. The show's charismatic hosts engage children to learn and grow while sharing a real-world experience, all filmed in live-action.
Cultivated with educators, the videos explore topics in science, nature, arts, crafting and inspire socio-emotional growth, self-awareness, empathy and creativity.
All the World is entertaining and fun, while furthering children's social intelligence and innovative thinking.
All content is available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean, making All The World a valuable resource for second language learners - for children and adults alike.
- a new full episode every Saturday morning plus new supplementary videos weekly
- a library of previously aired episodes for many hours of integrated learning and entertainment
- allows to search topics to fit your home schooling needs
- a variety of experiments and craft projects lets you bring the topics to life at home or in school
- allow your children to submit ideas their ideas for new All The World videos, their drawings, art etc.
- safe environment
- child lock built in
- Emotional Intelligence: making a friend, understanding anger, what are twins, how do horses communicate, meditation, caring for animals, beautiful oops, understanding sadness, re-centering etc.
- Science: rainbows, the five senses, the water cycle, making a glass, evaporation, making a skateboard, stop motion, making a shirt, at the eye doctor, earth's shields etc.
- Nature: bees, horses, trees, pollination, recycling, the ocean, pollination, harvesting honey, urban gardening etc.
- Creativity: juggling, making a skateboard, origami, making a shirt, pottery, wild horses, musical doors, etc.
- Social Awareness: reduce, reuse, recycle, trash, bag boogie etc.
- Exploration: making a paper crane, making a kite, making flip books, making rain sticks, guess what it is, walking on water, making fruit faces, making pizza, making a candle, spot the difference, farm stand, Easter crafting, etc.
... and so many more.
- Free: 14-day free trial to watch all content
- Available: affordable monthly and annual subscriptions
Terms of Service: https://alltheworld.com/terms-of-service/
To support home schooling, we added a 14-day free trial, dropped the subscription prices by 50% and uploaded many new films!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My 5 year old daughter and I watched all the shows together. I think we enjoyed them equally as much. They are simple but engaging and share a lot of interesting facts that are right in front of us, but we’ve never thought to ask about. Besides being educational, they include creative projects that kids can quite easily do at home. My daughter always feels inspired to make things after watching, quite opposite to the way she feels after watching a few cartoons.
And lastly, we’re always excited to see the newly released episode each week!
Fabulous App for Learning
This is precisely the app I’ve been searching for! All The World is a brilliant learning resource, with a steady stream of unique videos that succeed in teaching kids all about the world. Not only are the videos entertaining, but they’re also challenging, and they provide kids with actual real-life skills. I highly recommend this app for any parent who’s looking for grounded and practical educational entertainment. This one really stands out from the pack! A+
Only the best for my kids and they love it!!
My kids love screen time and as a single father of two I often let them get on the iPad at times I wish I could say no. I’m so happy I found this great app that allows me to let my kids get screen time with a positive outcome, learning about the world and getting a better understanding of how things work. This is way better for my kids and they love it just like I do!!
- George Films
- 93.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 George Films Inc., dba George Media
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $1.99
- Yearly $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.