All The World is a weekly educational show featuring live-action videos for children 4-10 years old. It is available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean and released every Saturday.
Playfully led by hosts, the show explains how the world works and explores topics in science, nature, arts, crafting, communication and invention.
Cultivated with educators, the videos inspire socio-emotional growth, self-awareness, empathy, creativity and how to be innovative thinkers.
The show is also a valuable resource for second language learners any age.
- a new full episode every Saturday morning
- a growing video library of previously aired episodes for many hours of integrated learning and entertainment
- the show and library content are available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
- select topics for your children via the search option
- allow your children to submit ideas their ideas for new videos, their drawings, art etc.
- safe environment
- child lock built in
- socio-emotional: sadness, meditation, anger, twins...
- science: rainbows, the five senses, the water cycle, origami ...
- nature: bees, horses, trees, pollination, recycling, the ocean ...
- creative: juggling, making a skateboard, origami, making a shirt
... and many more.
- Free: watch six full length videos and all trailers at no charge
- Available: affordable monthly and annual subscriptions
Terms of Service: https://alltheworld.com/terms-of-service/
Hi All the World-ers. In this version we added new content and made it easier for you to find us. Remember to please write a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My 5 year old daughter and I watched all the shows together. I think we enjoyed them equally as much. They are simple but engaging and share a lot of interesting facts that are right in front of us, but we’ve never thought to ask about. Besides being educational, they include creative projects that kids can quite easily do at home. My daughter always feels inspired to make things after watching, quite opposite to the way she feels after watching a few cartoons.
And lastly, we’re always excited to see the newly released episode each week!
Fabulous App for Learning
This is precisely the app I’ve been searching for! All The World is a brilliant learning resource, with a steady stream of unique videos that succeed in teaching kids all about the world. Not only are the videos entertaining, but they’re also challenging, and they provide kids with actual real-life skills. I highly recommend this app for any parent who’s looking for grounded and practical educational entertainment. This one really stands out from the pack! A+
I grew up watching pbs, mr wizard, and the wood right’s shop. I loved to learn about how the world worked. These shows had room to breathe, and a pervasive sense of wonder and charm. They didn’t fight for my attention or engage me with tricks, they just explained how something was created, was invented, or worked. I love that the topics in all the world capture that sense of wonder, and my kids do too. Interesting topics presented in a fun but down to earth way ... what a delight in 2020.
- George Films
- 59.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 George Films Inc., dba George Media
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $3.99
- Yearly $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.