All The World is a weekly educational show featuring live-action videos for children 4-10 years old. It is available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean and released every Saturday.
Playfully led by hosts, the show explains how the world works and explores topics in science, nature, arts, crafting, communication and invention.
Cultivated with educators, the videos inspire socio-emotional growth, self-awareness, empathy, creativity and how to be innovative thinkers.
The show is also a valuable resource for second language learners any age.
- a new full episode every Saturday morning
- a growing video library of previously aired episodes for many hours of integrated learning and entertainment
- the show and library content are available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
- select topics for your children via the search option
- allow your children to submit ideas their ideas for new videos, their drawings, art etc.
- safe environment
- child lock built in
- socio-emotional: sadness, meditation, anger, twins...
- science: rainbows, the five senses, the water cycle, origami ...
- nature: bees, horses, trees, pollination, recycling, the ocean ...
- creative: juggling, making a skateboard, origami, making a shirt
... and many more.
- Free: watch six full length videos and all trailers at no charge
- Available: affordable monthly and annual subscriptions
Terms of Service: https://alltheworld.com/terms-of-service/
We fixed a few typos.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely the best educational app I’ve found for kids of all ages. Each episode presents a new adventure with one of the hosts, that will keep you coming back for more. These videos keep your child learning, exploring, and growing. And I think we can all learn from these video’s, even as adults. A+ app! Would 100% recommend.
Wonderful and exciting resource for kids
I really appreciate how unique this form of media is. The episodes approach kids in a way that’s understanding of their ability to comprehend and reimagine new topics. Unlike other formats, the documentary style is upbeat and fun while still feeling grounded and engaging.
So well put together and so much fun to watch! Love love love it.
Very well done!!
The videos are very well done. The tone of voice, colors, and joy in these videos are what I love most. You can tell that all of the hosts love what they do. I am 47 and learning new things with my daughter. I love to see her learn and watch her facial expressions when she discovers something new.
- George Films
- 62.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 George Films Inc., dba George Media
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $3.99
- Yearly $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.