The Allergy Force app is a food allergy management tool that makes life safer and easier for people with food allergies. Features include some you'll use every day and others just for emergencies (that we hope you never have to use.):
Every day features:
1) Scan or search for food ingredients lists for allergens while food shopping.
2) Receive reminders when your epinephrine is about to expire by email and on the app.
3) Users can also take advantage of the restaurant explanation feature to clearly explain their allergies to restaurants in writing by text or email. The explanation can be translated into 10 different languages!
4) Stay up to date with food recall alerts and allergy news from your homepage
5) Join a knowledgeable and caring community with messaging, forums and groups, where you can build networks of friends and acquaintances who live safely and freely with food allergies.
1) Quickly access a reaction/response guide to help decide what steps to take if you think you've ingested an allergen. The guide can be customized with your own doctor's comments.
2) A 911 call button that connects you to emergency services (where available) and displays your emergency contacts so you can quickly call or text.
3) A checkbox diary to easily record your allergic reaction details and store your reaction history for your next allergist visit.
Enjoy a FREE trial for 14 days of the Allergy Force App and then it’s only $1.99 Monthly (or one time Yearly for $19.99).
The Allergy Force App is a subscription-based app that offers a $1.99 Monthly subscription plan following a 14-day, no commitment, free trial period. In addition to the Monthly plan we also offer a Yearly ($19.99) subscription plan.
• The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled within the 14-day free trial period.
• The payment will be charged to the user’s iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The user’s Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s app store Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the Allergy Force App.
• Please refer to Allergy Force App’s Terms & Conditions at https://www.allergyforce.com/terms_conditions
• There are no hidden features in the Allergy Force App.
• Whenever any new data will be available in the Allergy Force App, the new version of the App will be uploaded.
Integrated Edamam API and few bugs update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been trying to cancel my yearly subscription because I don’t need the app anymore, but I can’t figure out how. I’m getting emails saying that I’m gonna be charged for it, but there’s no where on the app or App Store where I am cancel it (it doesn’t appear with my other subscriptions). I’ve emailed the developers multiple times and no one has responded. I would rate 5 stars if this were not the case. Do not pay for a subscription if you don’t think you’re gonna use the app for years to come.
This Allergy App has helped my family tremendously. I recommend it to anyone who has a family member with a food allergy.
- Allergy Force, LLC
- 17.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright - 2016 Allergy Force LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription Plan $1.99
- Yearly Subscription Plan $19.99
- Yearly Subscription Plan $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.