Food Allergy Journal is your friendly weapon in the fight against food allergies. Tired of eating something only to experience symptoms hours, or even days, later and still confused as to which item is making you ill?
Prescription for Feeling Better: Download the App. Record. Analyze… Then move on to enjoying a world where your food allergies don’t ambush you anymore. This food Allergy Journal can help you “take back the plate”! After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
• Simple format makes it easy to enter information, find and edit it, then run reports and analysis
• Create custom entries for foods and symptoms in the words you use - no more scrolling through long, irrelevant lists
• Convenient auto-fill for dates and times of eating foods and experiencing symptoms
• Select level of symptoms: Mild, Medium or Severe
• App remembers your entries, making it quicker and easier to enter data each time
• Journal allows you to quickly scroll through all of your entries, showing foods and symptoms in different colors for easy identification
• Run reports to help you analyze collected data
• Report 1: View all symptoms experienced [#] hours after eating [FOOD]
• Report 2: View all foods eaten [#] hours before experiencing [Mild/Medium/Severe] [SYMPTOM]
• Save or email reports to your doctor, yourself, your personal chef – anyone!
• Last but not the least, lock the app with a passcode and prevent those prying eyes from seeing what you're allergic to!
• We added the ability to backup your entries, so if you lose your phone or switch to a new one, your entries are safe. You can restore your entries by logging into your new device!
• Minor bug fixes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Barely worth downloading
This app has a lot of potential, but its just not good enough to use yet. There needs to be a way to add notes to the symptoms and food to specify details for that "instance" of eating. For example, I can add a food item such as a slice of bread. What if I eat two slices? I have to either create a new food item that says 2 slices or bread or enter the slice of bread entry twice.
Needs a lot more work before its worth using regularly.
I was excited to find an app that fit my needs, but when trying to use the app I started experiencing frustrating glitches and then found out I couldn’t backup my entries to Dropbox. I contacted customer service, but when I didn’t receive any answers to my questions, I promptly deleted the app.
Good - could be great with some enhancements.
Would be nice if food entries were sorted by alpha (easier to find next time). Should also be able to edit past food entries. Would also be nice if date defaulted to the current time (instead of last entry date - as this results in errors if you are making quick entries). For reports, it would be nice to report on foods/symptoms for a range of time (instead of just one time value which may miss something). Long term would be great to categorize food by common allergen types so reporting could filter on that. Good start. Nice and simple and quick!
- Big Bang Partners LLC
- 22.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Big Bang Partners LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Data Backup $0.99
- Data Backup Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.