Trusted by food-allergic diners since 2010, AllergyEats is the leading guide to food allergy-friendly restaurants in the U.S. AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based ratings reflecting how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic and food-intolerant guests. This sharing of real experiences from other food-allergic diners allows you to quickly and easily find restaurants that may be more willing and better capable of properly addressing your dietary restrictions.
The AllergyEats app is free and easy-to-use.
• Discover allergy-friendly restaurants on-the-fly across the U.S.
• Customize your search results for major allergens and dietary restrictions
• View AllergyEats’ proprietary “allergy-friendliness” restaurant ratings
• Search for a specific location or simply wherever you find yourself
• Read comments about restaurants from other food-allergic diners
• Find places to dine in Disney World parks and hotels on AllergyEats Disney World
• Use AllergyEats NYC to locate restaurants near popular Manhattan landmarks
• Make reservations at over 20,000 U.S. restaurants via one-click OpenTable links
• Earn recognition points for rating, sharing, and adding comments
• Get access to AllergyEats’ award-winning blog, including our annual Top 10 List of Most Allergy-Friendly Chains in the U.S.
Find. Rate. Share. We Are All In This Together!
***Love our free app? Please take a moment to review it in this app store! *** Don’t like it? Contact us.
*Please note that AllergyEats is a guide, not a guarantee. Restaurant ratings are based on the opinions of food-allergic diners, not allergy experts. Always carry emergency medication and discuss your allergies with restaurant staff in advance. Please see the Dining Tips on the AllergyEats app for more detailed advice.
Bug fixes and various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A "must have" app for anyone who dines out with food allergies
If you dine out with allergies, AllergyEats has to be in your pocket or purse. This is the only comprehensive guide of restaurants rated on the basis of allergy-friendliness. Ratings are based on the reviews from others in the food allergy community, making this like the Yelp or TripAdvisor for food allergies. See the ratings, read the reviews, check menus, save favorites, reserve through OpenTable, touch for directions or a call - the features are spectacular, especially the ones added in this version. The Disney-specific guide is useful and the new NYC guide is soooo useful! Love the blog stories and critical info, and the annual Top 10 list is always great to see. Overall, so valuable. A "must-have!"
Great app - will be better with more users
The info on this app has made traveling with our food allergic son so much easier. We were directed to great restaurants that were happy to work with our needs and away from those that have been poor choices for allergy families.
Apps like this are only as good when more members join and participate. The food allergy community needs to support each other with this sort of information.
FA family loves this app!
What a great app for those with food allergies and their families. I look at it often. It helped us find a safe ice cream Restaraunt where we could safely take our peanut & tree nut allergic daughter with the rest of our kids for a treat. Those without food allergies cannot understand just how important that is for a family to safely eat out when they have to monitor all foods so closely.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.