Let's make this year a year for traveling again!
Allert is the food allergy app for travelers.
Having a food allergy is a reason for many people not to travel abroad. After all, how are you going to tell people about your situation when you don't speak the local language?
Our app assists you in solving this problem.
● Works everywhere and anywhere; no network, data, or WiFi required.
● Allert's 14 supported allergies cover 95% of all food allergy cases: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Soy, Gluten, Mustard, Celery, Sesame Seeds, Sulfur Dioxide, Lupine, and Mollusca.
● 44 supported languages allow you to communicate your dietary needs in almost every country in the world: Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Maori, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, and Vietnamese.
● Are you following a vegetarian or vegan diet? Allert has you covered with five different vegetarian lifestyle choices to display alongside the allergy warning: Lacto-Ovo Pescatarian, Lacto-Ovo vegetarian, Lacto Vegetarian, Ovo Vegetarian, Vegan.
● Human translations only. We hired native speakers for each language to ensure the highest accuracy possible. All translations have been triple-checked by at least two different people.
● Allert contains a mini-guide filled with useful tips and advice to deal with your food allergies during your travels.
A rudimentary pre-release version of Allert has been rigorously field-tested across the globe by one of the members of the development team, who is severely allergic to dairy and peanuts. After visiting eight countries with languages and alphabets foreign to him, he arrived back home alive and well. The app got positive responses and compliments from locals on top of that, which was our cue to kickstart the development of Allert and turn it into an actual app. After more than two years of hard work, we are finally here.
Keep an eye on our website. We have big plans for the future of helping people with allergies through smart apps: https://allertapp.com
▶ VERSION HISTORY
1.2 (July 20, 2020)
-Made the app compliant with the latest version of iOS.
-Improved the functionality for the contact form for people running a third-party email app.
-Streamlined the onboarding process.
-Optimized some code to make things leaner & meaner.
-Fixed a visual glitch in the welcome-screen.
-Added images for 6.5" iPhones to the App Store.
1.1 (January 2020)
1.0.1 (Aug 12, 2018)
-Tidied up Dutch language output.
1.0 (July 21, 2018)
-Fixed a display glitch occurring on iPhone 12 Pro Max.
-Fixed a bug that made some text hard to read when using Dark Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jacques Hoebee
- 73.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 J.D. Hoebee / All In Tune
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.