*** Featured in the App Store numerous times by Apple! ***
*** One of the highest rated air combat games in the world! ***
*** 8 million global downloads to date! ***
*** Download it now and see why! ***
ALLIANCE: AIR WAR
- Dogfight online or against hordes of enemy fighters and ships using machineguns, rockets, Vulcan cannons, and guided missiles.
- Explore decades of air combat development from the fighter props of World War II to the 5th generation multi-role fighter jets of tomorrow:
- Supermarine Seafire / Spitfire
- Bf 109
- Fw 190
- Tornado ADV F3
- EF 2000
- Earn Alliance Credits to upgrade your planes' flying dynamics, engines, armor, weaponry, and payload capacities.
- 6 different game modes to test your air combat pilot skills- Dogfighting, Fleet Attack, Fleet Defense, Attack the Ace, Assassination, and Free Flight.
- Leaderboards to rank yourself against the world's top aces.
Free to play, free to soar. We guarantee you've never before seen anything like Alliance on phones, tablets, or Apple TV!
• Monthly subscriptions are offered for access to content
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; the cost of the renewal will be equal to the then-current cost in the app
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service
- Improved compatibility with iOS 14.5
Ratings and Reviews
I love it WOW! iPad Pro 11” 1TB BEAUTIFUL!
First of all, I’m playing this game on a iPad Pro 11” (1TB) model. And this is one of the few games that actually supports my device’s native resolution and I get a beautiful full screen, without any ugly black bars that even BILLION dollar game developers, cannot seem to take the time to get it right lol..THIS GAME DOES. It actually utilizes the power of my device, and runs butter smooth while doing so! I’ve owned my iPad Pro 11” 1TB since around January of 2019. This is the first time I’ve ever felt my iPad get warm lol. Not hot, but just warm, yes the first time ever! Lol! So, that tells me this game is using my iPads beastly A12X CPU, and wicked awesome GPU, and some of the 6GB of ram that I have. I love this game, I was just playing it for about 20 minutes, and I just had to minimize, and come back on the AppStore to write a review about it. Excellent game developers right here! Very smooth! Very fluid, excellent graphics! This developer needs to make a “First Person Shooter type game” they would blow PUBG out of the water! PUBG still has big black bars on my iPad Pro 11” 1TB and they’ve yet to add support for my native resolution even after nearly 5 months since launch. Thank you for making a game that shows off our devices so well! And please, try and make a different game GENRE. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
I love your game but I feel it is missing a bunch of other iconic jets. I do understand your game is still being worked on and I can’t wait so see what other planes will be added!
I hope to see this game advance, it has a lot of potential! If possible I’d love to see helicopters at some point.
My overall rating on this game is 5 stars, it’s a really beautiful game and I love the jets in the game. I haven’t lagged much while playing this game either with only one or two of the occasionally lag spikes. I’d like to see a radar guided gun for some of the jets as it would make some jets easier to aim with, like the lower tier jets. Giving lower tear jets easier to aim weapons would make it a little easier to progress.
Alliance credits, in my opinion the alliance credits are way to hard to get a lot of. Please make these credits a bit more numerous as upgrades get pretty expensive and it takes a long time to get these credits. I do love the Ace battle mode as it does pump out a lot of credits if you can avoid a lot of missiles.
This is all I have to note on this game, I love the game, and keep up the hard work! Don’t rush this game as I may lose quality if it is rushed! Thanks.
Excellent Gameplay and Content Depth
This is the best game I’ve downloaded in years! Tired of the same old, re-used game ideas, I wanted a true flight simulator / fighter that focused more on the gameplay/flight dynamics than building restaurants / cafeterias in your fake airport to maximize fake revenue / increase fake troop strength.
The game runs flawlessly on an iPhone 11 Pro, and reminds me more of a classically built, old school PC or console game than a mobile app in a very good way (I know I sound like a grandpa, but I’m 30). The AI is challenging and keeps you coming back for revenge. After a few hours of play over a couple of days, I elected to purchase one of their tiered packages to unlock almost all paid content in the game (which can also be unlocked through playing the game without money). I would much prefer to pay for all of the premium content in a game in a one-time, up-front cost instead of in daily microtransactions over the life of the game. More importantly, I legitimately wanted to support the development effort for this game, and appreciate the developer’s thought-out/honest approach to in-game purchases.
Thanks for the game and keep up the good work! 👍
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Art of the State LLC
- 314.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015-2020 Art of the State LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Small Fuel Purchase (Sale) $0.99
- F-22A Navy Plane (Sale) $9.99
- Platinum Supporter $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.