Welcome to Alliance: Heroes of the Spire, the latest action-packed RPG! Collect powerful Heroes and create the perfect superhero team. Gather your Alliance to challenge fearsome enemies, develop cunning strategies, and clash with other players to prove your strength!
Alliance: Heroes of the Spire is available in 7 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
Meet players on our official forums: alliance-community.rumblegames.com/forums
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/alliancegame
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/Alliance_HOTS
Collect and Upgrade:
● Over 400 unique Heroes available to build your ultimate team
● Craft Heroes to continue expanding your collection
● Ascend your Heroes to unlock strong new Skills
● Skill Up your Heroes to make them more potent in combat
● Choose from over 20 unique Equipment sets which provide bonuses to your Heroes
● Combine Equipment sets for epic bonuses
● Socket Jewels to make your Equipment even more powerful
● Continue your battles when you are away from the game with Offline Battle Mode!
● Face off against the elements of Fire, Water, Nature, Order, Chaos, Shadow, and Ethereal
● Optimize team strategy based on Hero Skill synergies
● Explore countless Rifts and claim their treasure
● Defeat mythical boss encounters for legendary rewards
● Conquer other players in the Arena
● Fight Heroes from many worlds for a chance to secure their allegiance and summon them to your Barracks
● Progress through Hero Event Rifts to try your hand at obtaining the most powerful Heroes in all of Fracture
● New Heroes released each month!
● Battle against two other Alliances to seize control of territory
● Hold your position on the battlefield to earn Banners for your Alliance and secure victory
● Earn rewards for your entire Alliance - the higher you place, the better the spoils of war!
● Climb through the ranks to fight against the toughest Alliances in Fracture
● Grab an Alliancemate and take down the strongest bosses in Fracture together
● Challenge yourself to conquer higher floors of the Co-op Dungeon for better rewards!
● Equip your Heroes with Crowns and Crown Jewels to boost their strength further
● Complete Bounties to take down tough bosses with your entire Alliance and earn Commander Skill Points
● Use Commander Skill Points to upgrade Hero stats
● Meet additional Bounty requirements to earn bonus rewards!
● Join an Alliance, or create one of your own
● Level up your Alliance to unlock additional benefits for all members
● Share your latest strategies and Hero builds with other players
● Challenge Alliancemates and friends to PvP duels
● Make new friends across all of Fracture!
Bug fixes and backend changes.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it better.
I read the review above about how Alliance is basically a copy of Summoner’s War but better in all aspects right after I had just installed both games and was unsure about which to play. I almost just uninstalled Alliance based on the review but after a couple days of playing both I actually liked it much better than Summoner’s War. I think it came down to aesthetics and that’s going to be different for everyone. Summoner’s seemed too cartoony although both are definitely leaning more that way than in the realm of realism. So both games are very similar but don’t just pass up on this game if you didn’t like Summoner’s War, it might be just right for you. It was for me. Give it a shot!
Continuous Crashes, Copied Characters, Lost Items
Ever since I’ve gotten this app, I’ve had several issues with its functionality. Besides the fact that it copies a lot of themes and play style of games that exist already, the app sadly doesn’t function very well. It has potential, but I can’t even finish the story mode because the game crashes constantly. The best I can do is mostly auto-battles of the few places I managed to finish before impending crashes. It’s caused me to waste keys, lose rank in arena, and other items you can only use once. It takes it, the game crashes, and I can’t repeat the objective. It’s a bit of a mess.
Besides the affected gameplay, a lot of the characters in the game border on copyright infringement. It’s not hard to tell what characters are heavily inspired by existing characters. I’m surprised they haven’t been given a cease and desist yet. As a graphic designer, it’s kinda embarrassing how close to the original designs they are.
Overall, the game has potential, but could be much better and have more unique characters that don’t look like knockoffs from other trademarked ones.
Developer Response ,
Our most recent release resolves several performance issues that were encountered on some iOS devices, we encourage you to update Alliance and join us again in Alliance: Heroes of the Spire. We have many new, unique heroes being released consistently that continue to expand the diversity and selection of heroes available to players in Alliance: Heroes of the Spire.
Random suspensions and horrible technical issues
Accounts are randomly suspended for no reason. There are glaring technical bugs that never get resolved like horrible session management and broken heros. This is not a f2p friendly game. Don’t fall for Rumble’s lies. This game is dying a slow painful death and Rumble really doesn’t care at all.
Honesty just look at the canned responses to other reviews (edit: and this one!) to know exactly what this company is all about. The customer service is deplorable. The communication with the player base is deplorable. The blatant thievery this company engages in is criminal. They will take your money if you give it and then randomly you will log on one day to your account being suspended. Then you will never get an answer to what it even was that you did or what rule you broke. They will call you a cheater. I wish they’d publish it so I could sue them for libel and actually learn what it is they think I did.
Don’t believe their lies. STAY AWAY
Developer Response ,
All reports are thoroughly investigated prior to any action being taken against an account. If an account has been suspended or banned, then we have carefully made the decision that this account violated Rumble's Terms of Service.
You can review the Rumble Games Terms of Service here: https://www.rumblegames.com/terms-of-service
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rumble Entertainment, Inc.
- 211.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Rumble Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Holiday Pack $9.99
- Ultimate Deal Pack $49.99
- Special Deal Pack $9.99
- Amazing Deal #1 $4.99
- Amazing Deal #2 $24.99
- Holiday Deal $9.99
- Starter Pack #1 $4.99
- Special Starter $19.99
- Unlock Pack $9.99
- Daily Sale Pack C $29.99