Allianz Care Australia
Mental fitness, stress management and wellbeing
Allianz Care Mental Wellbeing App* is a personal mental wellbeing coach in your pocket.
The App provides intelligent and personalised guidance based on your wellbeing needs and preferences.
You will have access to:
• Regular check ins to assess your mental wellbeing to help you identify areas for improvement and receive recommended activities so you can learn new skills quickly
• A library of the most effective skills to self-manage mental fitness via 4 min videos
• A coach (fully licenced psychologist or counsellor) via chat, phone or video to help you learn skills and get support with key issues
• Ability to track your mental wellbeing and stress levels over time
ABOUT ALLIANZ CARE AUSTRALIA
Allianz Care Australia is a part of the Allianz Group, which has a presence in over 70 countries and offers range of insurance products and services to 100 million customers worldwide.
Experts in international health insurance, Allianz Care Australia is one of the largest OSHC providers in Australia. Allianz Care Australia believes in care over claims and making the complex simple for everyone.
The team at Allianz Care Australia provides international students, visitors and workers with treatment services for their mental, physical and medical wellbeing - so they stay happy and healthy while in Australia.
PARTNERED WITH UPRISE
Allianz Care Mental Wellbeing App is powered by Uprise and is based on the research of Dr Jay Spence that uses a stepped care approach to improve mental health outcomes.
*The Allianz Care Mental Wellbeing App, including any services arranged via the app are provided, managed and administered by Uprise Services Pty Ltd ACN 610 179 229. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ACN 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Care Australia, nor any of its related bodies corporate, manage, administer or have any liability in respect to the app or services provided by Uprise Services Pty Ltd.
IMPORTANT: The Allianz Care Mental Wellbeing App does not provide clinical counselling or therapy, medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. The App is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. The App and services provided by Uprise are not designed for crisis management. If you are in need of medical treatment or emergency care, please seek immediate assistance from a medical or mental health professional.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AGA ASSISTANCE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- 36.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Uprise Services Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.