Organize and prioritize your life with this intelligent task management system. LifeNotes To Do's tasks and notes helps you track your everyday tasks and long term goals, prioritize them, and help you bring balance to your life. Share your goals and folders with friends and coworkers! A robust system of Tags allows you to search and organize the items your way!
Beautiful and easy to use. The power and speed is there when you need it!
These features and more:
- Landscape and Portrait mode fully supported.
- Organize your folders with true hierarchical folders.
- Sub-tasks, sub-folders, and sub-projects! Our Projects and recurring Checklist features are very intuitive.
- An Unfilled Items organizer to store quick lists and notes. Move items to Projects organizer when you have the time.
- True collaboration. Share your folders and goals with friends and coworkers.
- Free and securely sync service allows you to sync your tasks wirelessly to backup and share across your iOS devices. Sync is very fast… usually under 1/2 second.
- Rich text notes and journaling.
- Local Notifications and multiple alarms.
- Recurring events. Repeat based on specific intervals -or- by completion date.
- Due by, Due before, Due after for due dates. Add time or just on the day.
- Star your tasks and notes to bring them to the top of your Tasks list.
- Use Priority, assign Work Time, and mark Status with your Tasks and Notes. Shared items status and priority will sync across devices for detailed information as to what you are working on.
- Custom Status and pre-defined status so you can detail how your tasks progress.
- Time Estimate allows you to keep track of when you need to start a task. LifeNotes To Do will automatically increase the importance of your tasks at the beginning of your work time, so you know what you should be working on now.
- Smart Tag Lists. You can keep and access your boolean tag and location searches (such as "tag x and y in location z" or "tag x or y") in easily accessible lists to access your data in new ways.
- Defer entire projects or folders or just individual items with "Pause". Keep your Tasks list clean!
- View All Tasks or filter by Location, Project, or Smart List!
- Automatic bumping of the importance of neglected tasks. Goals you neglect will increase in priority automatically so your life can be kept in balance.
- Hierarchical assignment of Tags and Locations. Assign a tag to a folder and all the folders and items inherit that tag. No longer do you have to tag every item!
- Easy addition, deletion, moving, and archiving of items.
- Bundled help included with app.
- Feedback option in app Settings tab. Online support through web portal using forums, or through email at email@example.com. You choose!
Come check us out online at
We want your feedback! We are working tirelessly until this is feature for feature the best to do application around. We have a lot planned to take the social organizer side of this application in incredible new directions.
Of course we would love to see great reviews from everyone. If there is anything that keeps you from being completely satisfied, please contact us. We have had some great feedback already, and many of the improvements that are coming out these next months are due to our customers thoughtful suggestions and feedback!
If you are having any difficulties or have feature requests, please contact us through the feedback in the app preferences, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have no way of replying to iTunes reviews, and we promise to do everything we can to help you or address your suggestions. We listen!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updates and enhancements to notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best apps. I searched many apps and tried a few other apps, but this is still the best one so far. This is a great app and it's still my favorite. I love the warm beige color as the main color. I really love the different colors we can use for each folder and can categorize items into folders and sub-folders.
My most important organizational tool
I use this app at home and at work to keep on top of tasks. I have been using it for 6 months now. My productivity and reliability are going up and up - and I find I have more free time and I know what to do with that free time! Lately I have been using this app to remember conversation points to bring up with friends next time I see them - which makes social time more fun too. I love the colors and the intuitive layout of this app - it is such a pleasure to use that I know I will continue to find new uses for it.
Best ToDo App out there
I spent a lot of time searching for an app that would allow me to categorize my life into folders. Been using this over a year now and This app does it and allows you to tag tasks for easy search. Brain Dump your life's todos on this app and get more done. Wish it had a quick iPhone task voice call to add task on the run that could be categorized later though.
The developer, Christian Stone, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christian Stone
- 127 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Christian Stone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.