Watch any online web video, movie, livestream or live tv show on your Smart TV!
Play your photos, music, videos from your iPhone/iPad, Youtube videos, to your Smart TV, Chromecast or any other DLNA device!
Allshare TV Cast seamlessly integrates into your home network and will automatically discover your TV, your network storage and any other supported DLNA devices so you can stream and control your videos, music and pictures to your big screen directly from your phone! No cables, no TV apps and no PC needed!
No setup necessary. It just works!
• A breeze to use: just connect, select and then stream all your movies, music, videos and photos;
• Browse and stream your favorite photos and watch them in a slideshow with timer settings;
• Browse the web and stream any online web video, movie, livestream or live tv show;
• Search for any videos from popular sites like Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion and watch them instantly on your big screen!
• Listen all your music (iTunes purchased or .mp3 files) from your phone on your TV or home cinema or DLNA players;
• Integrated player with playlist support, auto-play, shuffle and repeat functions for a complete music listening experience;
• Stream HD or 4K videos recorded with iPhone/iPad camera;
• Stream .mp4 and .mov videos from iTunes library. * Note: DRM files are not supported;
• Find, play and control shared media files in your network (DLNA servers on PC, Mac, NAS, etc.) and stream them to the screen you choose with no conversion!
• Multiscreen playback: simultaneous streaming of different media files to different screens at the same time;
• Control the TV volume, and where and what is playing;
• Smart TV models with network connection wired or wireless;
• Media Players: Blu-ray players with DLNA, Chromecast, etc;
• PC/MAC media servers: Serviio, Twonky, Windows Media Player, etc;
• XBOX One
• Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices like set top boxes, AV devices, etc;
• Allcast TV uses DLNA protocols to stream your media;
• Your TV/device must support DLNA and must be connected to your WiFi router;
• Some TV models don`t support all the media files, so the playback may fail. In this case contact support, and we will find a solution;
- fixed iOS 13 browser crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The “browser” section they make you pay for doesn’t play on the TV and to exit or navigate back to connect to the TV you have to close the app and restart it. That takes you out of the browser section so there’s no hope. Pictures and videos played but then the TV immediately went back to the TV channel.
Waste of money
Cannot cast internet from phone to Samsung smart TV using the app. Only useful for photos and videos. Wish I knew that before wasting $5 on a useless app.
Don’t waste your time
I’ve tried this app on 2 different Samsung TVs and it won’t connect. Don’t waste your time!
- Petrut Mugurel Stuparu
- 21.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SPM Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock premium features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.