AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Discover the best hiking, running, and biking trails around the world.
Explore 100,000+ hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 100,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike or bike
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps - track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal
• Never miss a turn with off-route notifications
• Stay safe with Lifeline - assign safety contacts who know your plan and can track your progress
• Know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality, satellite weather, pollen, and light pollution
• Always have a backup - design and print stunning custom topo maps
• Experience AllTrails ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey
• 1% for the Planet - feel good knowing that part of your subscription will be going directly to helping the environment
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for $29.99/year, or you can get three years for the price of two when you buy our 3 Year Plan via a one-time payment of $59.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the 3 Year Plan does not auto-renew). Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
AllTrails allows you to automatically export information about your recordings to the Apple Health app.
We love hearing from users! Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AllTrails 10.5.1 now allows you to add maps and recordings to lists!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Never Ending Trails
I love it! I’ve moved to a new town about a year ago and I’ve only ever known my town hiking spots. So to move somewhere new and not know anywhere to go was frustrating! I love bringing my dogs hiking and even better to find spots they can swim or frolick in the water. BUT once I go somewhere I feel accomplished and ready for the next. So to find so many varieties and close by places to hike is amazing! Whatever town I’m in I just look up what’s around. Whenever I’d Google placed to go there was NOTHING. Or very short and disappointing places. This app is great because it will give you direction right in the app instead of trying to Google Maps it yourself. You can map your rout and GPS where you are to ensure you stay on track and don’t get lost. I’m so much more comfortable going alone when I can see where each path leads and about how long it should take me. People also are great at providing pictures and comments of the trails so it is so easy to find. My biggest annoyance is not being able to find the place to begin with! GPS is all good and dandy but sometimes it will just bring you to the location but the location isn’t clarified. So by people uploading their photos let’s you get a visual of what you’re looking for. Overall, the best app!
Long time user
I love this app and have been using it for years now. It is by far the best GPS tracking app I can find. The maps are detailed and accurate and the descriptions and directions are excellent. Over the years some great upgrades have been made, some of my favorites include being able to download tracks for offline use, marking distance and elevation along a specific track, and being able to create a map by selecting certain trails.
There are still some frustrating faults with this app, however. For example, in order to record and keep a GPS recording a track a hike has to be part of an existing trail which can get annoying when I do infrequent or bushwhacking hikes. Having an option to keep tracks privately would be very helpful.
One upgrade I would love to see is the ability to edit or add to a track after I finish. Many times in the past I have forgotten to end a track and drove away, the result was an inaccurate GPS track. Also as the app currently is I can’t track multi-day trips, I can pause a track when I stop for lunch, but if I stop for the night my progress disappears. I would like to be able to add to a completed or paused track to be able to record multiple day trips.
A helpful friend into unknown territory
I would never be doing the amount of hiking and places I’m exploring if it weren’t for AllTrails app and website. Could not imagine a couple years ago all the different places I would see and many within just a couple hours drive which I was unaware of. When hiking alone, best to know exactly where you can park and condition of trails and this does a fantastic job with the amount of pictures and detailed reviews left by the AllTrails community.
The recording feature is great to have to help you remember what you saw after doing many trails (upload photos, mark various waypoints, etc). You can even map out a custom map in advance and load it into the recorder so will notify you if you start getting off course. The various stats it displays are a nice encouragement as well in comparing past hikes/months to see how much to further challenge yourself.
Absolutely love this app! I can’t imagine how many more people are probably getting out there more often because of AllTrails. Well done!
- AllTrails, Inc.
- 230.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 AllTrails, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AllTrails Pro $29.99
- AllTrails Pro Lifetime $99.99
- AllTrails Pro $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.