For Ally Auto customers, making a vehicle payment just got easier with the Ally Auto app. Access your profile quickly and securely using your Touch ID®, Face ID® or a unique passcode to manage accounts and make payments on the go.
Where to start
• Enroll in Ally Auto from the app login screen, or enter an existing username and password
• Set up and use Touch ID® or Face ID® for easier, faster logins
What you can do
• View payment information, statements, and transactions
• Review and edit pending payments
• Make one-time payments or use Auto Pay to schedule future payments for 365 days a year
• Customize your account profile and alerts
• Use the Message Center to ask questions, compose, and respond to queries with attachments
• Manage multiple vehicles from your dashboard
• Request real-time payoff quotes
• Stay on top of your financial health with FICO® Score updates
How we prioritize your security
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are secure and encrypted
FICO and "The score lenders use" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. ©2020 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.
• Minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is constantly down, it’s so frustrating when I just want to pay my bill. A few times I have tried to pay my bill and instead of going towards my monthly payment it goes towards the principal. I have called about it and had it fixed but what a pain. It only happens when I use the app, so what good is the app if it makes a simple task a whole evolution.
Absolutely the WORST APP/ Financial Institution
This application is ALWAYS down and being worked on. There hasn’t been one time I’ve got to check something with this app and it worked smoothly. Secondly, the fact that this institution does not allow refinancing and you are essentially stuck with whatever interest rate you obtained at the signing is absurd!! I cannot wait until I can get out of this loan and with a better lender. Im not sure I will ever recommend anyone to apply with them.
I haven’t had any issues. I’ve had this app for a few years now. But after the recent update, my app will open up and have a purple screen that says ally and then it’ll close. And that’s if it even pulls up or tries to open. I can’t login in at all because it won’t open.
- Ally Financial Inc.
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Ally Financial Inc. Ally is a registered service mark of Ally Financial Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.