Ally Mobile puts everyday banking and investing tasks at your fingertips. It’s fast, secure, and free. You can also access your account quickly using Touch ID® or Face ID®.
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally Bank accounts and accounts at other banks
• Pay bills, see scheduled payments and review payment history
• Check balances and search transaction history
• View and download statements and tax forms
• Use Zelle® to pay almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S.
• Find nearby ATMs
• Set up and manage your Ally Bank debit card preferences and control when, where and how your card is used with Card Controls
• Manage CD interest disbursement and maturity options
• Order checks
• View and send secure messages, or chat with us using Ally Messenger
• Update your contact information
Save faster with a smarter Online Savings Account
• Use buckets to organize your money and visualize what you’re saving for
• Set up boosters to optimize and maximize your savings
• Analyze your account’s performance with insightful charts and graphs
• Cash-enhanced managed portfolios offer hands-off investing with no advisory fees
• Market-focused options for a fee that keep more of your money invested
• Automate your investing with one of our four portfolio strategies
• Monitor your account’s performance — anytime, anywhere
• Use Goal Tracker to see how well your account’s doing
• Trade commission-free on eligible U.S. stocks and ETFs
• Filter and find exchange-traded funds that match your investment goals with the ETF screener
• Trade stocks and multi-leg options from your mobile device
• Use advanced charting tools for technical analysis
• Monitor your investments with streaming quotes
• Access today’s market news and market movers
• Check balances and search transaction history
How we prioritize your security
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking
• The login process is the same as online banking, with security codes as an added layer of protection when you log in from a computer or device we don’t recognize
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee protects you against fraudulent transactions
• Ally Mobile is free – your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with iOS 11 or higher
• Deposit Products offered by Ally Bank, Member FDIC
• Securities offered through Ally Invest Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC
• Securities are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED, and MAY LOSE VALUE
• You may not be approved for real-time quotes
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love them to bank and invest!
I’ve been saving online with Ally for a couple years now - using them for a savings account was a no brainer. But I DID use the ole brain to decide who to go with for my first foray into the stock market. I read up on best apps for beginners, pros and cons of several different platforms, etc, and decided to go with Ally - ultimately the fact that I already banked with them gave an extra ‘pro’ to them on the list, in addition to charging NO commission and NO trading fees, which seemed basically unheard of on most other apps I looked into. I’ve had my investment account open for most of this month and it’s been a really easy, unscary process (as Unscary as the stock market can be, anyway.) I used them to buy a handful of specific stocks I decided on after tracking those stocks for a year and researching them, and I plan to use this account to grow my money towards retirement, investing a modest amount each year (not to actively trade, and not to quickly grow funds that I then want to immediately use). So my experience based on that goal has been really great!
Best Bank thus far
I’ve been with Ally for several years now. I have a checking and savings account with them. Even when I couldn’t find a bank to finance my car loan, Ally was the only one to trust me with a car loan. I paid off that car with no issues from Ally. I would recommend Ally to everyone that I know.
I realized recently how great they are. I had not used my account for over a year, probably a year and a half. So, when I called them the other day, to my surprise, my account was still open and ready to use! Amazing!!! And their live customer support is the best!
I’m seeing negative comments here, but why would you use a bank for stock investments? Maybe if you are having issues with Ally’s investment program, try using companies that focus just on that, and come back to Ally once they have mastered that option. It seems that their stock investment program may need some updating, but don’t write them off just because you’ve had issues. Ally is still a great bank option.
I can’t access my account due to a problematic registration process.
I downloaded the app, when opened, the app prompts you to open a bank account. I went through the process, a few hours later I get an email saying my accounts are open and can be accessed by logging in. I never made an account, there wasn’t any registration process when I was opening the accounts, and you can’t even register in the app. I couldn’t find any information on signing up and logging in the app’s “Help & FAQ” section, so I had to resort to reddit, they said you have to register on the website. So I head to the “Enroll in Bank and Invest Online Services” page and enter all of the required information, but every time I enter my info It says “We’re sorry. We’re unable to complete your enrollment online.” I guess I’m gonna have to call them, this whole situation is absolutely ridiculous, and I can’t be the only one who has had these issues. Very rough start to what should be a smooth experience.
I just downloaded Capital One, went to the website and registered with a checking account without any problems in like 5 minutes, not even exaggerating. All I have to do is add funds to activate the checking account. Way, way more intuitive.
- Ally Financial Inc.
- 104.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Ally Bank, Member FDIC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.