Ally Mobile puts everyday banking and investing tasks at your fingertips. It’s fast, secure, and free. You can also access your account quickly using Touch ID® or Face ID®.
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally Bank accounts and accounts at other banks
• Pay bills, see scheduled payments and review payment history
• Check balances and search transaction history
• View and download statements and tax forms
• Use Zelle® to pay almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S.
• Find nearby ATMs
• Set up and manage your Ally Bank debit card preferences and control when, where and how your card is used with Card Controls
• Manage CD interest disbursement and maturity options
• Order checks
• View and send secure messages, or chat with us using Ally Messenger
• Update your contact information
Save faster with a smarter Online Savings Account
• Use buckets to organize your money and visualize what you’re saving for
• Set up boosters to optimize and maximize your savings
• Analyze your account’s performance with insightful charts and graphs
• Cash-enhanced managed portfolios offer hands-off investing with no advisory fees
• Market-focused options for a fee that keep more of your money invested
• Automate your investing with one of our four portfolio strategies
• Monitor your account’s performance — anytime, anywhere
• Use Goal Tracker to see how well your account’s doing
• Trade commission-free on eligible U.S. stocks and ETFs
• Filter and find exchange-traded funds that match your investment goals with the ETF screener
• Trade stocks and multi-leg options from your mobile device
• Use advanced charting tools for technical analysis
• Monitor your investments with streaming quotes
• Access today’s market news and market movers
• Check balances and search transaction history
How we prioritize your security
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking
• The login process is the same as online banking, with security codes as an added layer of protection when you log in from a computer or device we don’t recognize
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee protects you against fraudulent transactions
• Ally Mobile is free – your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with iOS 11 or higher
• Deposit Products offered by Ally Bank, Member FDIC
• Securities offered through Ally Invest Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC
• Securities are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED, and MAY LOSE VALUE
• You may not be approved for real-time quotes
• Added a timeline view in CD Management for CD accounts in grace period
• Revamped Holdings and Trade ticket page to include more information around cash/margin buying power
• Ability to set up a transfer when you don’t have enough cash/margin buying power
• Updated the Managed Portfolio experience with more details on the different portfolio recommendations
• New messaging lets you know how long it’ll take us to fully allocate your Managed Portfolio in an unfunded state
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use and easy to bank with!
I love their live chat option! It’s probably my favorite thing about banking with Ally. They are good about answering calls, too, but if you’re trying to multitask I find the chat more convenient so that in public places other ppl aren’t over hearing your conversation. It’s really easy to deposit checks and I find their app to be pretty reliable. I can’t even recall the app crashing on me more than once, and I’ve had it for many years! Unlike other bank apps I’ve used that have bn a complete nightmare. I really wish they offered business banking bc I have not bn able to find a bank that is as convenient to bank with and has a banking app as good as Ally’s. Another cool feature is you can see your total balance for all accounts on the home page, and your individual balances are listed next to each account. I know this is something my husband really wished his previous bank app had. Also, you can transfer money from one account to another via the app and the amount is available straight away! Overall, I highly recommend this bank and it’s app.
Love them to bank and invest!
I’ve been saving online with Ally for a couple years now - using them for a savings account was a no brainer. But I DID use the ole brain to decide who to go with for my first foray into the stock market. I read up on best apps for beginners, pros and cons of several different platforms, etc, and decided to go with Ally - ultimately the fact that I already banked with them gave an extra ‘pro’ to them on the list, in addition to charging NO commission and NO trading fees, which seemed basically unheard of on most other apps I looked into. I’ve had my investment account open for most of this month and it’s been a really easy, unscary process (as Unscary as the stock market can be, anyway.) I used them to buy a handful of specific stocks I decided on after tracking those stocks for a year and researching them, and I plan to use this account to grow my money towards retirement, investing a modest amount each year (not to actively trade, and not to quickly grow funds that I then want to immediately use). So my experience based on that goal has been really great!
Best Bank thus far
I’ve been with Ally for several years now. I have a checking and savings account with them. Even when I couldn’t find a bank to finance my car loan, Ally was the only one to trust me with a car loan. I paid off that car with no issues from Ally. I would recommend Ally to everyone that I know.
I realized recently how great they are. I had not used my account for over a year, probably a year and a half. So, when I called them the other day, to my surprise, my account was still open and ready to use! Amazing!!! And their live customer support is the best!
I’m seeing negative comments here, but why would you use a bank for stock investments? Maybe if you are having issues with Ally’s investment program, try using companies that focus just on that, and come back to Ally once they have mastered that option. It seems that their stock investment program may need some updating, but don’t write them off just because you’ve had issues. Ally is still a great bank option.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ally Financial Inc.
- 97.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Ally Bank, Member FDIC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.