Old school hack and slash action RPG with a retro style graphics and combat
A game created with passion by one person!
Almora Darkosen is a retro style hack and slash, role-playing game set in a fantasy world. Explore the huge Almora Island with different locations:
fields, swamps, forests, dark forests, towns, crypts, caves, deserts and other...
The game will keep you playing for hours!
- 13 languages ( English, Polish, Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Italian, Turkish, Indonesian, Hungarian, Vietnamese )
- Original retro atmosphere.
- Long story of Almora Island.
- Quests: Over 100 Quests, including Main and side quests with a long story line.
- Items: Over 1500 different items, swords, axes, shields, helmets, armors, minerals, keys, tools and many other… Includes: basic items, enhanced, rare, unique and legendary.
- Mining and digging: Search for minerals like iron, silver or gold ores. Dig some hidden chests and explore whole island with hidden places.
- Crafting: Craft Your items, upgrade it to enhanced, rare or unique. Make new mixtures, battle or defensive essences, special keys and more! There is over 300 item combinations.
- Inventory with deposit: (Diablo style)
- Mercenaries: Hire a mercenary and fight with monsters by his side.
- Monsters: Fight with bosses and different monsters with special abilities: flying, crawling, summoning other monsters, casting spells, poisoning, reborning, healing, disappearing and more…
- Boats and portals: If you have enough of walking, you can always use a paid boat.
- Minigames: Play Almorian mini games for gold and tokens in the Taverns and hidden places.
- NPC: talk with all NPCs with their stories and quests.
- Skills: Use active and passive skills. You can choose Your skill path, fire or poison, Use the healing skills to heal You and Your mercenaries. Choose what kind of combat do You like, melee or distance.
- Game knowledge book: In-game encyclopedy: List and statistics of all discovered items. Monsters statistics and descriptions. Crafting book with listed all discovered items combinations.
And many others...
Game is free with Ads:
You can turn off the ads by buying the Premium Account. Additionally there are some extra features with Premium Account:
( It's not Pay To Play! You can finish the whole game without Premium Account )
- No ads in whole game
- Access to mini games
- Access to encyclopedy ( items/monsters/crafting )
- Crafting preview on crafting table
- Premium key ( unlock special chests and door )
For more information about game, please visit:
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/J8cDhzh
- MINIMAP! (can be enabled/disabled)
- Trees no longer block the character and turn transparent when the character is under them
- Slightly brightened dark locations
- Added some new portals
- Ability cost balance (points)
- Improved analog control
- Fixed typos in translations
- Fixed a bug with attacking monsters during offline advertising
- Essences and Tokens go into the stack when the inventory is full
- Ability to disable Essence
- Buttons have been improved
- “Auto-Save” pops up as an icon instead of a text
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs…
Ratings and Reviews
I have not played very long but I have played long enough to see the story is written incredibly well and the art work is gorgeous. Really love seeing the scroll wheel for story dialog ( I’m a fast reader so this is a very nice feature) I also love how your character interacts with the environment around him. I do want to ask one small favor however. I’m having a difficult time seeing my items on the left side of the screen. I’m playing on the 13 pro max and the pill bar at the top of my phone is blocking the items :( if there is anyway you could fix this I would very much appreciate that. I’m sure everyone else playing on iPhone 13 would as well. Overall it still deserves 5 stars and I will continue to play nonetheless. Thank you !
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for huge and amazing feedback! I am really so glad you like my game. I know the problem with "notch" and I am working on it :) I don't know why on Android there is just a black bar on notch position, but on iOS the notch it's overlays the icons... Anyway I will fix it :) Thanks for report and thanks for playing my game! Best regards :)
Dark But Fun! Truly Nostalgic!
I’ve played it through to the end and enjoyed myself the entire time. There are plenty of quests to keep you interested. Unfortunately not enough for you to make an excuse to level farm with them but that’s half the fun. You have to do it the old fashioned way. The exp/gold penalty each time you die makes things harder but if I wanted an easy game I wouldn’t play a dungeon crawler solo. If there was a sequel I would definitely play it. My only recommendation is to double check your English translations, but I’ve seen much worse. Thanks for releasing this!
Just beat the game and…
Wow, what an incredibly satisfying play. The difficulty is similar to Dark Souls. You have to really go through trial and error to learn the best skills and attributes that work best for you. Was hard to learn the best way to level up and play in the beginning, but if you keep pushing through, the game just keeps getting better and is super satisfying every area you get through. The premium key you get with purchase does not make or break the gameplay in any way which is much appreciated. Do your best to test out different skills in different scenarios. Incredible game!
Developer Response ,
Oh! Wow! This one of the best feedbacks! I am really so glad you like my game, thank you very much for playing and for amazing feedback :) Thanks to players like you I want to create even more. Best regards :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grzegorz Borkowski
- 106.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Gear-Studio Grzegorz Borkowski
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $4.99