Alogea® is a medical diary and medicines management App.
Track symptoms fast & easily.
Monitor how you use your pain killers and track their effects.
Discover how events affect your symptoms.
Get help with planning and tracking exercises.
- symptom rating in a simple, fast and elegant way
- chose numerical or facial expression rating via Visual Analogue Scales
- fast retrospective recording of diary entries
- reminders to rate your symptoms when it matters
- free text diary entries
- event categories to keep an eye on different symptoms
- time lime display of your diary to detect causations
- show or hide categories or medicines
- build a detailed list and history of personal medicines
- be reminded to take and stop taking medicines
- high dose, overdose and overlap warnings
- export your medicines list and statistics
- usefulness and side effects rating
- weekly reports to review, analyse and summarise symptoms, events and medication use
- analytic charts to understand how medicines and events affect your symptoms
- an Exercise Assistant to set goals helping you to improve fitness and mobility.
- live exercise session tracking to pace yourself
- get reminders to exercise
- protected access via Apple Touch ID or Face ID (on supporting devices) or passcode
- data synchronisation between your iOS devices
- no advertising!
Who is it for:
People with Chronic Pain or other long term conditions who wish to keep a diary and track symptom changes over time.
Why keep a Pain Diary? Read more on our website at www.apptoolfactory.co.uk/Alogea/
Unlike other Medical Diary Apps, Alogea is focused on the impact of medicines and events (such as treatments, exercises or any other events you chose to record) on symptoms.
It's best used when a diagnosis has already been made and treatments are about to start or are under way.
In this situation recording lots of symptom details - as other Diary Apps do - is not important any more. Instead, rating easily = frequently is more useful to detect changes as a result of medicines, treatments or events.
If pain limits your mobility and reduces physical fitness use the Exercise Assistant to set and achieve goals and improve self-management.
Try it - Alogea® is free to download and to use for one symptom and medicine, without time limit.
Beyond this, expansion options are available as InApp purchases:
- unlimited number of symptoms
- unlimited number of medicines
- auto-completion of pain medicines for convenient and safe addition to your list
- more safety checks of medicines’ doses and frequency
With 2.1 we introduce 'Reports' as a brand-new and highly useful feature.
- an overview of the last week or 4 weeks of symptoms as well as medication use.
- an analysis of diary events' impact on your symptoms
- a week by week review of how a new pain medicine changes your symptoms (or not).
We have improved the layout of the 'Symptoms Stats' view, matching the Report layout.
And there are several other performance and stability improvements included in this update. This includes optimising printing and exporting multi=page PDF documents for many of the views, reports and stats of your diary.
Ratings and Reviews
For those of us who suffer from chronic pain (headaches), this app is the most valuable tool ever for keeping track of med use, evaluating patterns of use, identifying cause/effect relationships, and having something concrete to take to Dr appts. It is helpful for my neurologist to see the patterns of my chronic pain episodes.
Customer support was very helpful when I encountered a small glitch.
- Michael Luckmann
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Michael Luckmann
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Pain Expansion $6.99
- Pain Medicines Expansion $5.99
- Unlimited Symptoms Expansion $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.