No pain no gain, they say.
Then let's boost gain, and banish pain
Alogea® is a pain journal and medicines management App.
- Track symptoms faster & easier.
- Log pain killers and see how they change your symptoms.
- Plan and track exercises to better manage pain.
- symptom rating - the simple, fast and elegant way
- choice of numerical or facial expression rating
- fast, retrospective recording of events
- reminders to rate your symptoms when it matters
- time line 'live' display of your diary to detect causations
- weekly reports to analyse and summarise entries in your diary
- analytic charts to understand the impact of medicines and events
- build a detailed inventory of medicines taken
- reminders when to take and when to stop taking medicines
- high dose, overdose and overlap warnings
- export and share medicines and analyses
- effect and side effects rating
- Exercise Assistant to set goals to improve fitness and mobility.
- live exercise session tracking for pacing
- exercise session reminders
- protected access via Apple Touch ID or Face ID (on supporting devices) or passcode
- data synchronisation between your iOS devices
- no advertising!
Who is it for:
People suffering with Chronic Pain.
Why keep a Pain Diary? Read more at www.apptoolfactory.co.uk/Alogea/
Alogea is focused on the impact of medicines and events on symptoms. These may be treatments, weather events, exercises or anything that matters to you.
It's best used when a diagnosis has been made and pain-related symptoms are expected to improve with various treatments, particularly pain medicines.
In this situation random recording of symptoms is not helpful any more. Instead, rating easily = frequently at particular times related to medication intake is more important to judge your responses to medicines, other treatments or events.
If pain limits your mobility and reduces physical fitness use the Exercise Assistant to set and achieve goals and improve self-management.
Alogea® is FREE to download and use for one symptom and medicine, without time limit.
Beyond this, expansions are available as InApp purchases to track multiple medicines and symptoms, adding a wealth of further helpful features.
New verbal symptom rating scale alongside the numerical one for more intuitive rating of symptoms
Symptom summary now includes impact analysis of event categories and exercises
Reports come with more details, now in separate views
Option to confirm for individual events whether they had an impact on a symptom or not
Option to set a separate end date for diary entries
New cues for problems with reminders for medicines and symptom rating
New layouts for most views
Enhanced views and full landscape capability for iPads.
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
For those of us who suffer from chronic pain (headaches), this app is the most valuable tool ever for keeping track of med use, evaluating patterns of use, identifying cause/effect relationships, and having something concrete to take to Dr appts. It is helpful for my neurologist to see the patterns of my chronic pain episodes.
Customer support was very helpful when I encountered a small glitch.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michael Luckmann
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Michael Luckmann
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Pain Expansion $6.99
- Pain Medicines Expansion $5.99
- Unlimited Symptoms Expansion $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.