ALONE IN SPACE: ESCAPE is a 3D first person adventure.
• Experience an immersive sci-fi adventure with an imaginative and captivating storyline from beginning to end.
• Walk in the footsteps of the ill-fated crew members of the Miranda station. Read their notes and transmissions to find out clues to help recreate the full storyline.
• Explore a world cloaked in mystery and danger, solve clever puzzles to help discover the questions that Alex must face, and survive being ALONE IN SPACE.
The story centers upon Alex, an employee of an intergalactic corporation in the field of terraforming new worlds. He works 42 light years from Earth on a planet called Miranda. The planet is in the process of terraformation - deliberately modifying the atmosphere, temperature, and topography to be similar to the environment of Earth. Alex now finds himself alone on the partially terraformed planet Miranda. Alex must find a way to survive the planet’s geologically unstable environment and solve the mystery of the crew’s disappearance before Miranda becomes his own tomb. Why did the terraforming process fail? What happened to the crew and where are they? Why is Alex supposedly the lone survivor on the base?
Feel free to contact us to provide some feedback, give us suggestions, or to just say hello.
Manual is available on http://aloneinspacegame.com/manual.html
Minimum requirements: iPad3 and above, iPad Mini2 and above, iPhone5 and above, iPod Touch 6 and above.
Ratings and Reviews
Very fun! A and really nice graphics!
As soon as the game begins, it glitches with large black squares like a Strobe light covering all or part of the screen. I can’t see most or any of the screen to even play. I will get a refund. What a waste since I was looking forward to this but the devs gave us a seriously flawed game which should have been fixed long ago.
I paid for the app and I can not download it. I am connected to wifi too. It keeps saying unable to download At this time. I really want to keep the game but if unable need my money back. This was a $5 game. Plz help! If I can download it then I will give it a star review. For now I have to give it 1 star because I can't download the game!
- Jaroslav Pribyl
- 1.5 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.