With the Alpha DESIGN app, clinicians may shape capture, add design notations, and order transfemoral and transtibial custom Alpha DESIGN Liners from WillowWood. Using an OMEGA® Structure Sensor™ with this app, clinicians have a convenient solution for portable 3D-scanning of patients. Once a patient's residual limb is scanned, clinicians may then add clinical notes to shape files and photos then prepare and submit files for order placement.
Using the Alpha DESIGN app and Structure Sensor, clinicians are equipped to:
- Scan transfemoral and transtibial residual limbs
- Take photos of residual limbs
- Add clinical annotations to scans or photos
- Complete custom liner order forms
- Submit order forms, scans, clinical notes, photos and images with annotations to WillowWood
To learn more about the Alpha DESIGN App, visit our website for how to get started: https://www.willowwoodco.com/getstarted/alpha-design-app
Minor bug fixes for improved functionality.
- The Ohio Willow Wood Company
- 65.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 TechMed 3D Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.