This app allows you to manage, edit and sign PDF documents as well as create new ones either by adding them from external sources such as iCloud drive, or by creating them from images, scans or other supported media files. You can also add documents using the build-in document scanner, or by taking a photo or browsing the photo library. Instantly share the results with your friends or colleagues.
A quick summary of what you can do from within the app:
• Organize your documents library with a few taps
• Create PDF documents from images
• Preview and share imported or created PDF documents
• Sign PDF documents using a digital certificate¹ with custom visual template and add timestamp to this digital signature
• Extract images from the PDF documents²
• Add documents for processing using a built-in scanner
• Edit document pages (arrange, rotate, delete) and save the result
• Work with password-protected documents
• Set password for PDF documents and encrypt them
• Convert PDF documents to TIFF³
• Import documents from other apps e.g. 3d-party mail clients
You data is securely stored on your device being encrypted by the iOS and never gets sent or stored anywhere else.
¹ PKCS#12 certificate containers are supported, usually such files have .pfx or .p12 extension
² May not be possible for all PDF documents
³ CCIT4, and LZW compression algorithms are supported, conversion may not be possible for all PDF documents
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.