The Alpha-Stim app is now offering the following features:
1. Electronic Manual - A manual providing instructions on how the Alpha-Stim devices can be used to relieve pain, anxiety, insomnia and depression. Available guide on how pain should be treated with Alpha-Stim Smart Probe.
2. Progress Log – This section allow users to record and keep track of the progress from each Alpha-Stim treatment over time. A list of previous recordings will be displayed.
3. Graph – This section will display your progress on a graph so that it is easy for you to see your improvement.
4. Analysis - Compare your progress with other Alpha-Stim users.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is very useful but a protocol for the neck needs to be added.
Also the app hangs up when trying to hit the done button when adding a session in the app sporadically.
A must for device user.
I have and love the Alpha-Stim M. This app helps log treatment sessions. Wishlist item though would be ability to export chart/analysis. Thank you.
I cannot get this app to operate. I am finding the device useful, but am unable to log anything. I have put my information in several times only for it to disappear. I’m sure it will be fine once the kinks are fixed.
- Electromedical Products International, Inc.
- 106.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Patent No: US 8,612,008 B2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.