New: First Words Train added with 14 categories and 200+ words!
Enjoy a joy ride on the Alphabet Train. Kids in pre-school, 1st or 2nd grade or in the age group 2-6 would enjoy playing with this app and learn alphabets A to Z and first words in no time.
Watch the cute Teddy Bear Train Driver take kids for a fun train ride in the world of letters and first words. The steam engine pulls in with puffs of smoke coming out of the chimney. For every alphabet: a letter dances on the 1st railroad car and an object whose name starts with that letter dances on the 2nd railroad car.
With the new addition of First Words Train:
How kids will benefit?
- They will learn alphabets A to Z very fast along with first words which start with every letter.
- Kids will learn to speak the alphabets and the first words after hearing the voice-over.
- Kids will learn to recognize the pictures both from their spoken and written names.
- They will be able to use the app alone and enjoy watching the train with dancing letters and objects.
- They will introduced to different shapes, numbers, animals, fruits, vegetables, birds, vehicles, etc.
- Colorful app with fun animations which will immediately appeal to small children.
- Train sounds. Background voice-over explaining every alphabet and word.
- Very easy to use design with attractive graphics.
- Over 200+ words/images in First Words Train.
In App Purchases:
- In Alphabet Train: alphabets A to E are free. F to Z are available with an in-app purchase.
- In First Words Train: 14 categories (2 free) to choose from.
Free Categories (~40 words) : Animals, People
Categories via in-app purchase (~170 words) : Birds, Aquatic Life, Transport, Vegetables, Fruits, Food, Objects, Fairy Tales, Nature, Insects & Bugs, Shapes, Numbers
Audio Credit: This app uses sound clip - ChugChugWhooWhoo from acclivity - freesound.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Some bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great illustrations, but overall experience needs improvement
My 18 month old loves trains and the alphabet, so I thought this would be the perfect app. I was initially attracted to the quality illustrations in the preview images, and they didn't disappoint after I downloaded and opened the app. The good illustrations were what convinced me to pay to see more letters.
You could greatly improve the app by creating a menu that allows you to select what letter would want to begin with. My kiddo often shuts down the app by pressing the home button and it's not fun having to start all over again at letter A.
No character diversity
Literally only whites represented as various “people” in this game. Get it together, its 2020!
Nice app for kids, but...
My 21 month old son is obsessed with trains right now so I decided to get this app and buy all the letters for $1.99. I was in a pinch so I installed it on my iPad and he loved it. When we got home, I put the app on our other iPad (the one we put all the kid stuff on) but the letters pack I bought didn't carry over. So the kid iPad only has 5 letters even though I paid for the entire pack. I tried emailing the developer for support and got no response. Lame.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Touchzing Media Pvt. Ltd.
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Internet Design Zone
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Alphabets $1.99
- Unlock First Words Train $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.