Learn letters, numbers, shapes, colors, and words in this fun, distraction-free app! Great for the home or classroom, AlphaTalk gives kids of all ages a way to learn that grows as they do.
• Quiz mode challenges kids to find the right letter, word, shape, or number
• Explore mode provides a fun, interactive way to learn
The more you use AlphaTalk, the more you will take advantage of its deep feature set:
• Support for both Spanish and English
• Add your own voice and photos
• Extensive customization options make it ideal for special education, allowing you to focus in on specific areas to practice
• Use the built-in sets of options, or save, switch, and share your settings easily
• Create photo quizzes that can be used to drill vocabulary or foreign languages
• Add your own words, with optional photo captions, to both quiz and explore mode
• AlphaTalk's full-screen interface combined with the Guided Access feature in iOS locks out the home button to provide a safe learning environment.
• Quiz mode options allow you to tailor the learning experience to your child's needs
AlphaTalk is a Universal app and works great on the iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, and iPhone.
Try AlphaTalk today and find out how much fun learning can be!
• Updated UI for iOS7
• Robot voice option - now any words, letters, numbers, can be spoken for you by the new voice synthesizer available in iOS7. Take a quiz with a robot!
• Easier to add words to AlphaTalk, including adding words with copy/paste
• Share sets between iOS7 devices with AirDrop (on supported platforms)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would be nice for bulk import of words and then audio adding individually
Option for stationary words/letters/pics in quiz mode
Automatic start next word et al after correct answer
optional number of quiz questions and analytics
Optional prompt for answer voice or phrase
Then this app would be top notch for all grade levels.
I found edit mode...
I figured out how to add custom words- go into the main settings for the iPad, scroll down until you see the AlphaTalk and enable the button- then you can hold the screen where it says to, and it will enter edit mode. This is very handy! The only issue is the app only works on my older iPad with older iOS. It needs to be updated to work on newer devices too!
After purchasing this app my kids loved it. But it hasn’t been updated in a while so no longer works with current IOS system. Disappointing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.