A simple yet addictive 3D Ski game with 12 different levels!
See how far you can ski without crashing into a tree. The further you go, the harder it gets. So strap on you skis and head for the slopes.
Enable keyboard and mouse support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I absolutely LOVED the game. It was very fun and addicting at first but I realized it could use some more. I would add add some moguls as the levels get higher. Also I think you should bring the levels up to ten at least. There should be jumps and maybe some other people in the background so it’s possible to run into them. Another one is that I love going skiing in different spots to look at the landscaping. I didn’t like how it was the same place every time. I would make it night in some spots and maybe a sunset or have frozen lakes. Stuff like that. Maybe adding like a championship ski race or something. I still loved this game. I just think these are the things that stood out that if you added, this game could become a HUGE success. Thanks.
I like the game but it should have:
1. More levels. Only 8 levels seems way too easy
2. New features. It should have levels with moguls and bumps, and also where you have to jump offa really big jump and tilt your device in order to land right so you won't crash. Also, there should be an end to every one of the levels except for an endless level.
3. The creatures on the outside boundaries shouldn't be so fast. It's annoying when you spend about 5 rounds trying to get outside the boundaries and to the open space only to die two seconds later.
4. Your player should be able to go faster and not have a minimum speed that you have to go at when you're not constantly speeding up.
5. Customization. You should be able to customize different things like players, whether they have things like trees or not, and other things.
This would be really cool in the game. Please add some of the suggestions that are in this list. Thanks!
This game is AWESOME!!! Especially for someone like me who loves skiing. But, the game needs some improvements. I think this game would be really popular if there were some moguls, some half pipes, obstacles that are not just trees, and some more color like many a frozen lake there, and a waffle cabin here and another skier close by, some more action. I also think there should be times where it is night. You guys got a good thing goin’, but I suggest you make some improvements. Please take my suggestions into consideration, and thank you. 😀🏔🌨❄️
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sievlar, LLC
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Sievlar, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.