Altametrics Schedules puts the work schedule in your pocket. Requesting time-offs, swapping shifts, editing availability are just a click away.
FEATURES FOR MANAGERS:
View historical, current or future published/unpublished schedules.
Approve or deny availability, time off, shift offer or accept requests.
View all employee's schedules and contact information.
FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES:
View work schedule anytime, anywhere.
Request partial day or all day time off(s) and keep a track of the request.
Flexibility to offer/swap shifts with other employees.
View coworkers contact information depending upon their preference whether to share information or not.
Bug Fixes and UI Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs A TON of work
There is nothing good to say about this app so far other than it needs a ton of work, and from being a previous user of HotSchedules for 7 years, having to switch to this really blows. Here are some requests and suggestions for the developers from an employees standpoint:
1. This app is not user friendly- you cannot release or pickup shifts
2. We have no way to see our other coworkers schedule! This by far is highly frustrating and inconvenient. How am I suppose to know wether or not I am the only one scheduled that day/night or who comes in before or after me. Knowing this is very important so employees can plan accordingly.
3. We cannot message others directly through this application, and since we don't know who is or isn't working we virtually have no way to reach other employees for a quick shift cover if needed.
Thanks! Hope this review helps and this application receives the improvements it's needed QUICKLY.
Hi! I just wanted to say that it is greatly inconvenient to have no access to co-workers via in app-scheduling, which is something my previous app allowed me to do. This is causing an abrupt left turn, in terms of fluidity. I think that it's important to have open communications that allow me to interact with individuals whom I actively see and conduct daily business with on a regular basis, this includes;
•Ability to see what days I'm working and who I'm working with.
•Ability to swap and pickup shifts with and from other employees.
These issues are really basic, but can still be really easily over looked! However, If things like this are left unaddressed, then they'll never continue to as is a simplicities error, which is annoying at most, resolves then to fester . Just my two cents, thank you for your time. :)
This is honestly the worst app for work and needs some serious improvements ! I’ve had 7shifts and HotSchedules which are awesome and better than this.
What needs improving ?
1. Notifications: this apps doesn’t notify when our schedules are out or when someone is giving away their shift.
2. Contacts: for some reason, the contacts went away ??? Now we can’t see people’s contact information, which is needed when we need to get ahold of them.
3. Messaging: we wouldn’t need contacts info if we could directly message in the app! Or even have a place where we could post messages like 7shifts!
4. Work schedule: being able to see who is or isn’t working for the day would be helpful. That way we’re not wasting our time messaging people who are already working.
5. Time off request: apparently at work we have to write down our time off request in a notebook because this app doesn’t let us request time off!! It disappears from the system once approved ??
Please ! Improve the app and make it useful to those who use it. There are so many changes that are needed. If I had the power to change what app we use I would.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.