Altershot: Status Bar Editor 4+
Professional screenshot tool.
Designed for iPad
Altershot is a utility image editor for your screenshots. Attention to detail makes a positive difference. Your app's screenshots can stand out from the rest of the App Store with a professional and clean looking status bar.
• Altershot recognises screenshots from all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices that can run iOS 15*
• The Photos extension
• Custom text or 5G logo in the status bar for some devices
• Edit multiple screenshots simultaneously
* Doesn't work with multi color navigation bar or Lock Screen screenshots. Crop function works for all kind of screenshots.
- Added support for new devices
- Custom Text now works in all devices, and replaces time label
- Easier comparison between original and modified versions
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for updating the app for the new iPhones! I use this app all the time. Very handy!
Perfect for iPhone Mockups!
This app is definitely five star worthy. Over a year ago I reviewed the app with 3/5 stars because it lacked the 100% battery percentage for screenshots on iPhone 8 Plus and lower, to which the developer quickly added that feature. Now I’m using an iPhone X and the screenshots look perfect with the 9:41 time, full signal, full Wi-Fi, and full battery. This helps so much when I’m using iPhone mockups for marketing to look more professional. Love this app so much!
Jul. 19, 2017 — I definitely love this app – it's a quick and easy way to make your screenshots look like Apple's default. The only problem is that it lacks the 100% battery percentage next to the full battery icon. If that was added, the app would be a solid 5/5 stars.
Cleans up the status bar with aplomb. (Go ahead, look it up!) Worth the two bucks to unlock all features. [Five years later…] Yes, still using the app, several times a week. Bumping my rating to 5 stars, if for no other reason than the developer continues to maintain his project.
The app is now five dollars, still worth the price. It works with every screenshot I’ve thrown at it, regardless of device. I recommend using this app before doing any cropping of your screenshots — there’s a small glitch that occurs if you’ve edited the screenshot to be substantially smaller before bringing into Altershot.
I still think twice every time the app asks if I want to delete the original image; I think the developer should change the behavior and *modify* the original image, but that’s a minor item.
[Eight years later…] Yes, everything above is still true. Buy it, people! Nothing else comes close.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boris Yurkevich
- 1.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cocoa Productions
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.