All your shows in one place. Stream Live TV or catch up on your Cloud DVR recordings from anywhere within your home. Plus, you can watch TV on the go with some of your favorite shows and networks available, anytime, anywhere there is an internet connection with the Altice One App.
• Watch Live TV for your entire channel lineup, On Demand programming and your Cloud DVR recordings from anywhere in your home
• Rent and watch On Demand movies directly from the Altice One app
• With the TV to GO feature, watch programs from top networks anytime, anywhere
• Start watching a recording on your device and resume watching the same program on your TV
• Use Restart to start select shows from the very beginning, even if you tune in late *
• Schedule Cloud DVR Recordings
• View Scheduled and Recorded Lists
• Manage Scheduled and Recorded programs
• Use your device as a virtual remote control for your Altice One and Altice One Minis
• Search using your voice by actor, director, title, genre or keyword
• Set up parental controls to restrict what your child can watch through the Altice One App
• Turn on features like Closed Captioning and SAP
• Available content and features are based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
• An Altice One ID and Password
• A WiFi connection
• Visit optimum.net/app for more information
*Feature not available in all areas.
Terms of Service: www.optimum.net/pages/Terms/AlticeOneApp.html or https://www.suddenlink.com/terms-policy/AlticeOneApp
Thanks for using the Altice One app! We're constantly working to provide you with the best app experience.
In this update, we’ve worked on fixing bugs and optimizing performance to help keep you streaming more of what you love.
To ensure you always have the latest version, please turn on auto-updates.
Your reviews and feedback are important to us. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating! For support or suggestions, you can reach us at optimum.net/chat or suddenlink.com/chat.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works but could be better
On my iPad and iPhone the app works OK but it would be nice to have a full screen option. The white bar at the bottom with program information takes up too much of the screen and is annoying late at night especially when the show is much darker. On another front, I have been unable to login to my account with my Apple TV 4K device. I’ve repeatedly called tech-support about this and spent over five hours rebooting, resetting, deleting and reloading to no avail. I’m hoping that they will get this problem fixed soon. We needed a wireless solution for our porch TV and the technician who installed our system highly recommended connecting with an Apple TV using the Altice One app.
Optimum/Altice is the worst service provider ever. Internet drops frequently and randomly. The call desk if you ever get through to a real person is not helpful. I’ve discussed this with other users about their experience with Optimum Altice and other services. The best summary is that Altice is PRIMITIVE in its interface and searching capabilities compared to other providers. FIOS, Xfinity are infinitely better. However, some of these other services may not be available in the area you live in. Optimum should find its place as a low tech, primitive provide with minimum support for people who are OK with paying a low price (which it is not at the moment). I’d gladly pay more for reliable, modern service. If you have the option for any other service, don’t choose Optimum. We call it Suboptimum. And are planning to switch to FIOS, the only other provider, as soon as we can.
As far as an app goes?
If I’m rating my experience using this app, I would have to give it 5 stars. The app is convenient for what I need. I can take a dump and not miss a second of my favorite show. I never know where the TV remote is but, I always know where my trusty iPhone is at all times. The remote control function of the app is a priceless luxury especially when kids fight over who wants to watch what... Executive decision right here with the iPhone app. As long as I don’t have to call customer service or stand in that line that seems to take an eternity to get through, I’ll be a satisfied customer.
- Altice USA, Inc.
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Altice USA, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.