"Altitude Limit for TELLO" app can change altitude limit of excellent toy-drone TELLO (TELLO is a great tiny drone by Ryze Technology).
TELLO's factory setting is 10 meters altitude limit.
If you want to fly higher or lower, this app helps.
When you set 2 meters altitude limit, TELLO will not fly higher than 2 meters. This helps you or your children to avoid hitting the ceiling.
If you set higher than 10 meters, TELLO may not keep the position because of the maximum range of the vision positioning sensor. Maybe you need skills to fly TELLO stable. Be careful.
1) Connect TELLO with iPhone via WiFi. (use Setting app)
2) Launch this app.
3) Current altitude limit will be displayed, tap to change meters using + - button. (available from 1 m to 100 m)
4) Tap Apply button.
5) Press HOME button to quit this app.
* TELLO will remenber this altitude limit setting, so you don't have to set every flight.
* this app is not a product maker's official app, so please use at your own risk.
- added feet conversion label.
Ratings and Reviews
App works like a charm. Tello went up, up and away.
Seriously, app works exactly as described. I’ve spent the last week getting comfortable flying the Tello. Changed my altitude setting to 100’ and sent her up in no wind. She was carried off into the top of a tree where she will spend the rest of eternity. 🔥💸🔥
One of the first things i noticed about the drone is the 33 foot altitude limit. This app perfectly changed the setting and allowed me to up the limit so I can get above the roof of my house. Simple app, does just what it says and a great upgrade for my tello. Thanks!
Works great to 30 meters
I’m happy to pay for the app. I tried to increase max altitude to 40 meters... stopped at 30. I have read that is the limit, and 100 foot for the Tello is great, but I sure would like to get it higher. App says 100 meters, but Tello still stops at 30. Still get a five star from me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.