Altizure app controls DJI drones to capture oblique photos, and turns the photos into 3D models online at Altizure.com. It also allows users to capture with phones, and to share the 3D creations anywhere and on altizure.com/earth.
* Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, and Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
* Inspire 1 and Inspire 2
* Phantom 3 (Pro, Advanced, 4K, Standard)
* Phantom 4 (4, 4 Advanecd, 4 Pro V1 & V2)
* M100, M600, M600 Pro
Features - Mission Planning:
* Automatically generate 5 paths (1 vertical + 4 obliques).
* Automatically adjust gimbal pitch and capture photos.
* Able to save and load mission.
* Automatically save mission progress, resume after swapping battery.
* Customizable overlap rate, angle and flight speed.
* Option for "return home" or "continue" when signal lose.
* Flight data export
* Customizable camera model.
* Use Google Maps and Apple Maps as basemap.
* Able to import KML files, add custom annotations and tile layers.
* Visit our forum www.altizure.com/support and ask questions, give suggestions to our developers.
Features - Bring Altizure.com to your phone/tablet:
* Full-screen 3D model viewer optimized for mobile
* Altizure Earth, a new way to explore 3D models in the world
* Share models and your earth view to Facebook, WeChat, etc.
* Favorite models and follow the creators in your Altizure account
1. Specify an area to be covered and the flight height.
2. Review the generated flight paths and press take off to launch the mission. The drone flies and captures by itself!
3. Upload your photos to altizure.com for a fully automated 3D reconstruction, publication, and edition.
https://altizure.com/support/articles/tutorial_app_ios before starting.
We upgraded DJI SDK to fix a serious bug introduced in previous version.
Please update as soon as possible if you have the following aircrafts: M600 series, M100, A3, N3, Phantom 3 series and Inspire 1 series.
Ratings and Reviews
App is awesome. Simple and fun to use. I don’t use them for post processing so I can’t say anything about that, but 90% of the time, data capture is on point.
the first time i used this app, even though i gave it a house radius it went 5 blocks away an the battery died.... i bought the drone less than a week ago... stay away
Currently the best mapping app on the market
I fly DJI inspire with an X5 gamble and camera. I have tried all of the major capture apps including drone deploy, maps made easy, pix4d capture app. None of them were currently compatible with the inspire X5.
I had honestly never heard of Altizure,and was extremely skeptical since all of the "big names" could not get their app working.
To my surprise the Altizure App not only flu perfectly, but the five flight feature created an almost perfect render upon the very first process through Pix4d.
- Everest Innovation Technology Limited
- 234.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Everest Innovation Technology Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.