YOUR COLLECTIONS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS - ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Finally, it’s fun and easy to keep track of your CDs, books, watches, wish lists, and other collections with MyCollections!
Build an elegant personal database of your places to visit, DVDs, outdoor gear, cookbooks, favorite restaurants, road races, and more - anything you can imagine can be beautifully cataloged in MyCollections.
Keep the information for yourself, or share with friends!
• Built-in templates for CDs, books, wine, artwork, clothing, and more
• Customize the built in templates, or create your own to suit the needs of any collection
• Select from sophisticated display/reporting options: lists, tables, computed summary fields, etc.
• Add photos, descriptions, links, Wikipedia information, and more, to your collection items
• Easily search for and find your items
• Sync your collections between devices of any type
• Share some or all of your collections with friends
• Lend or sell collection items to your friends
QUICKLY CATALOG ANY COLLECTION
Since every collection is unique, it’s easy to customize MyCollections to suit the particulars of your keepsakes.
To get you started, My Collections includes numerous built-in templates for keeping track of your outdoor equipment, books, coins, movies, and more, which you can use as-is, or customize.
It’s easy to manage your collections, adding as much detail as you want, including photos, descriptions, hyperlinks, information from Wikipedia, and more.
SYNC COLLECTIONS BETWEEN DEVICES
Your MyCollections data is safely stored on your phone, tablet, or laptop, so you don’t need to sign up for any cloud services if you don’t want to.
However, if you’d like to share your data between multiple devices, MyCollections includes free cloud-based synchronization! That’s right – you can get your MyCollections data on any device.
CONNECT AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS
When it’s time to share, you can add friends and give them access to view and/or edit one or more of your collections. It’s easy to manage exactly which records and which details your friends can access, with fine-grained control over the information friends can view or search for in each collection.
You can also share collection items via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with the tap of a button.
LEND AND SELL ITEMS FROM YOUR COLLECTIONS
MyCollections makes it easy to keep track of items you lend to friends, and even set due dates for their return. You can even let friends know which items you’re willing to sell, as well as your asking price!
This app was developed with Altova MobileTogether: http://www.altova.com/MobileTogether
New in version 12.0:
• Help button will show new documentation as PDF file
• Tables do not have 9 column limitation anymore, i.e. can have as many columns as fields
• There is a setting to hide Lend/For sale buttons
• It is now possible to Delete Account
• New collection view Icons
• New predefined views for Audio CDs collection, two of them using Icons
• Camera orientation is now considered when uploading images. I.e. a portrait image as it is being displayed by Gallery or so should also appear as such when new picture added.
• New settings to fill address and camera fields from data saved in picture (EXIF)
• New predefined collection Travel pictures which used this feature to show pictures and camera data
New in version 12.0.1:
• Added App Preview video
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty nice for pin collecting
I'm using this to organize a Disney pin collection of about 200 pins. It's nice to be able to use any number of custom category fields with separate display and sorting options. The app can be a bit tedious to use, though, because of all the options. Also, there are a few anomalous display bugs - a number "1" shows up in front of the lowest "tier" category, apparently trying to count the number of items. Since I have no duplicates, every single item has a "1" in front of it. There are two display format options - both sort of list formats. I wish there was a collage-type display option with minimal text details. Still, one of the best collector apps that I've found.
Love this app but..
So far this app does nearly everything I want this type of app to do. I love being able to create my own fields for a collection. I have over 700 pc games and NEED to be able to see what I have so I don’t buy doubles. One thing that could be make this better is the ability to choose a default image compression percentage. Right now it’s 20% but I like 10 better and I have to change it for EVERY entry. Being able to set a default to 10 would be awesome. I hope I don’t run into the same problems as some others have. So far so good.
I showed the ap at a Scouting patch collectors event and many more were excited about flexibility. Only draw back observed is the loading time when searching collection. Would be great to search with images off and when search complete turn them on to view. Loading hundreds of images on a search is a challenge.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Altova GmbH
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2016-2021 Altova GmbH