Updated for iOS 13!
Always Be In Contact – Simple, Fast, Follow-Up!
Set custom contact reminders to follow-up. Receive alerts on iPhone and Apple Watch.
This app allows you to organize your contacts in 3 categories. The defaults are Lead, Prospect, Sold.
Import your iPhone contacts or create new contacts in the app. If you create a new contact, it will sync with your current iPhone contacts. The app uses iCloud to sync with multiple devices.
Default App Categories (you can adjust intervals in settings):
• Lead = 3 Days
• Prospect = 1 Week
• Sold = 4 Weeks
This app will help you Always Be In Contact with your contacts!
We are a mobile CRM. Contacts, and Reminders on Mobile.
1. Meet a potential customer
2. Launch Always Be In Contact app, and quickly add them as a new contact (default is Lead category; alert will be 3 days)
3. The automatic reminder will alert you to follow-up.
4. Once the alert triggers on your Apple Watch or iPhone, initiate a phone call, text, or send an email or text from the app.
5. When you complete your call, text or email you can quickly add notes to the app. You can also change the contact’s category, and setup the next scheduled alert.
6. Repeat this process and improve your communication. Focus on follow-up so you can provide the best customer service and increase your sales!
7. Follow-up! Profit! Repeat!
Scenario – Car Sales
Let’s say you work in a busy automotive dealership as a Sales Consultant. You meet lots of people daily in the showroom. The customer service you provide to new leads will determine your sales success. The moment you meet someone capture their contact information with Always Be In Contact. As you get busy and time goes on you will be alerted to follow-up. Once you sell someone, keep them in the Sold category and receive automatic reminders to follow-up every 30 days. You will be able to capitalize on this and generate referral sales with proper follow-up. The stats after a car sale show that 90% of sales people do not follow-up with their customers. This app will help you maintain follow-up and assist you in your everyday communication with your contacts.
• Sort Alphabetically or by time
• Search for contacts in the app
• Create a new contact instantly
• Import contacts from your iOS device
• History – See all activity performed, Missed – See missed alerts
Post Follow-Up View
• Allows you enter notes after communication with a contact.
• Easily move contact from Lead – Prospect - Sold Categories
• Set a custom alert for next follow-up
• App uses Apple’s iCloud to store and persist all your data
• No username/password login required because the app uses your iCloud account
• Local data storage is available if you do not use iCloud
• We want to hear from you
• Send us feedback requesting new features through the settings menu
Customized Enterprise Edition
• Available for sales organizations
• Includes a management dashboard for all activity from the app
• Easy to track all users activities from app usage
• Please contact use for further information on the enterprise solution
Keep it Simple Technologies, Inc. presents Always Be In Contact – Mobile CRM and Sales Follow-Up.
Updated for iOS 13:
- Supports dark mode
- We have permission from Apple to import and export the notes field from contacts added to the device (via Address Book)
- Fix app bug, where user cannot get past the second "Welcome Screen" after a fresh or new install of the app. Only happens on iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Am I doing something wrong?
I like the app. It works well and serves its purpose for sure. However I continue to have the same problem others are having as well where the contacts don’t stay within the app. They stay in my contact list, however it becomes tedious to sift through my entire contact list instead of the abc app. I have a colleague using abc as well and they are not experiencing this problem. Any ideas?
I can save contacts in the app & organize my contacts by category . But when it comes to actually tracking the follow ups or staying up to date with who I contact and when , the app does a poor job of keeping up with that . I can call someone and after the call it should show that I called them and automatically reschedule a follow up . IT WONT DO THAT . then let’s say I hit the phone button to call someone but I change my mind and click away so it doesn’t actually call the person , ABC will say I called them when I never have and the screen freezes so I have to go back to the screen before and then reclick on a certain persons name just for the screen to start working again . And it’s ridiculous to not have any new updates since a year ago . FIX IT !!!
A.L.M.O.S.T. 5 ⭐️
I am really loving ABC and I have even shared it with my bosses. I do have one request that would make a HUGE difference to me and probably other users.
I use my personal phone for work, but I have a different phone number set up through Dialpad so I can do business with clients without using my personal phone number. If ABC would allow me to connect a different phone number separate from my personal phone that would be wonderful. I feel like I am missing out on some of the ABC benefits because of the separation.
Btw I would be willing to pay for this feature.
Keep up the great work.
Wow! I am ecstatic! Thank you so much for this update including Dialpad as an option. I have already tested it and it works perfectly. I will be using ABC 100% more often.
Thank you so much and you have earned your perfect star score ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Developer Response ,
With this new version, we implemented the Dialpad integration. Please check it out and let us know how it works.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Keep it Simple Technologies, Inc.
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2015-2019 Keep It Simple Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.