Out of money and out of luck you find yourself broken hearted and on the verge of collapse. Your landlord's taken the key back, you can't finish your manuscript, and your beloved is marrying someone else. With no choice but to handle whatever life throws at you, you set out on the open road on a mission to win back the love of your life. The story from there to redemption is up to you. Can we be salvaged, or are there always sometimes monsters?
• Choice - A story-driven experience focusing on relationships and emotional bonds rather than traditional RPG combat and adventuring. Indecision is your enemy and empathy is your weapon in a quest to earn one last chance to win back the love of your life.
• Circumstance - Choose from characters of different gender, race, and sexual preference and live through the common experiences and unique hardships of each based on your selection. NPCs may treat you differently based on your gender, race, or sexual preference opening and closing different paths along the way.
• Consequence - Each playthrough is filled with a staggering number of diverging paths that can be discovered through both overt actions and subtle choices in conversation. The journey you experience will be tailored to our personal ethical compass as your decisions both conscious and subconscious change your fate.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
IOS 9 Support Added
Ratings and Reviews
I'm about to play threw your game.
I owe you more than this play through, with your help I've been able to get on my feet. At least enough to spend some quality time thinking about everything that's been a true nightmare. But I'll get back to you very very soon.
Attractive concept, POOR execution
First of all, great attempt to build an RPG game that centers on the concept of ethical narratives...
However, it is rather disappointing that the execution of the game is amateurish at best:
If the game wants to emphasize the depressive and sometimes oppressive surrounding that the protagonist has to endure—why does it haphazardly? For example, how is it that the character can sleep in public yet does not risk being robbed? When publishing dirt on big corporate company, how is there zero backlash against the protagonist?
Secondly, there can be many more interactions with the objects instead of only discovering action figures within them, which, I have no idea what they are used for besides being pawned for very little money.
Thirdly, the game crashes a lot, why spend so much time putting the creators of the app in a game instead of actually dedicating the time and energy into creating a more stable app?
This game did teach me one thing, though.. that maybe when my professor told me that my paper “has great concepts, but executed poorly”, they meant the experience like playing this game.
While I LOVE this game and play it on PC, the mobile version leaves much to be desired. I run it on a brand new 256GB iPhone X, so my device is not the issue. This game crashes every five minutes, which makes playing it nearly impossible. The developer could obviously care less, since they clearly do not update it. If you aren’t going to tend to a game you are actively taking peoples money for, then you should remove it from the App Store. I PAID for this game. I expect a working product. I will be reporting this to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vagabond Dog Inc.
- 485.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.