Amadine is an intuitive vector drawing and illustration software.
The app is perfect for graphic design professionals as well as amateurs with creative minds. Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers every tool for creating vector graphics, drawing vector illustrations, laying out flyers and brochures, designing websites, UI mockups, and company logos.
Perfectly balanced UI guarantees smooth and straightforward workflow. Brief and informative video tutorials provide for a quick start and sooth learning.
• Customize UI with attached or detached panels mode.
• Store multiple artworks in one document.
• Create multiple layers and sublayers.
• Different layer blending modes.
• View options: pixel/retina preview, outline, guides, grid and rulers.
• Use more than 30 vector design tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
• Add multiple strokes and fills, create unique stroke profiles using the Width tool.
• Write text along a path or inside a shape.
• Perform union, subtract, intersect and exclude operations on selected objects.
• Create vector art using pressure sensitive tablets.
• Draw illustrations with responsive and natural brushes.
• Create paths using the Path and Draw tools.
• Add, remove and arrange the anchor points.
• Convert points to corner points and smooth points.
• Edit paths and shapes that they form using the Knife, Scissors and Eraser tools.
• Export the entire document, a sheet or a selection JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF and SVG.
• Touch Bar and QuickLook supported.
• Automatically saves vector graphic versions you are working on.
• Resolves a problem with the Color Picker not working properly.
• Addresses an issue where the text could draw incorrectly in the text editing mode.
Ratings and Reviews
AMADINE GREAT FOR CONCEPTUAL GRAPHS & ILLUSTRATIONS
I just purchased a copy of the Amadine vector drawing tool last night. It is simple to use. Numerous excellent tutorials make it easy to learn with minor effort.
I am writing a series of lessons about statistical analysis & need a tool that will draw & label statistical graphs (PDFs, CDFs and the like). The tool has plenty of power to achieve good results. The Snap to Grid option enables creation of figures where lines neatly meet curves & axes. The rotation tool handles labeling of both vertical & horozontal axes. A wide range of text fonts are available. “Symbols” are included which enable use of Greek Alphabet labels on graphs.
This is a very easy to use, bug free tool at an attractive price. I have used “Belight” products before & they were good. Amadine is also excellent.
Amadine is cool!
I’m an old fan of BeLight apps, I’ve been using them for many years. Amadine is what I needed to be 100% happy! Now I have a tool for making vector drawings that is intuitive and so easy to use. I’m an amateur designer just beginning to learn the craft and for me, it’s hard to draw beautiful stuff by hand. Here’s my trick: I added pictures to Amadine and outlined them. It’s so easy! :) My children are shocked as their mother can draw beautiful things now! But this is my small secret :)
I’ve tried the app when it was still in beta. From the very start it impressed me how easy and intuitive it is. I didn’t even have to watch video tutorials to master the app! The only thing I lack is a magic wand. I hope they will add it in future versions. And the price is great! Looking forward to the iOS version!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.