Amaryllo International is an award winning Amsterdam based, Dutch consumer electronics company. Known for its innovative and high end security products, it designs, markets, and sells wireless smart home security products. Our teams have successfully developed a series of products that are presently sold in a wide variety of renowned retailers around the world and are now focusing on the Smart Home Security Robot market with its newest iCamPro FHD. Amaryllo' sales network now spans over 70 countries and 200 sales channels.
Amaryllo is now introducing Amaryllo Cloud with unique features such as 365 days Cloud Storage Plan, 30 days Cloud Storage Plan or even 1 day Free Cloud Storage Plan.
Amaryllo App now allows all Amaryllo devices to work on the same platform continuously offering new features to all of its customers.
Amaryllo also offers some unique features to all of its customers such as :
- Google WebRTC (Real Time Communication)
- Dynamic video adjustment depending on your bandwidth
- All of our latest product are motorized and can be remotely controlled
- 1 Minute setup
- 365 days Cloud Storage
If you have any question, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using Amaryllo. To make the app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update includes improvements for speed and reliability. Here are a couple of new features you’ll find in the latest update:
• Path Tracking: Your Amaryllo cameras just got smarter! Powered by our advanced AI and computer vision technologies, you can follow the path of the latest human activities on screen! (Available on select models and plans)
• Account Access: Managing your account just got easier. With direct access from the landing page, you can now easily update your account info and upgrade your service plans.
• New Subscription plans: Need longer storage? No problem! Amaryllo now offers 90-day and 180-day unlimited video storage at an earth-shattering price.
Ratings and Reviews
It was great.
The camera and app are very nice. The one thing that has become a very big problem is that I am no longer able to user the app when I am no home/in network. The issues seem to be the fact the my carrier T-Mobile has switched my internet connection to ipv6 from ipv4 and for some reason the app or camera is not compatible with Ipv6, but this is only a guess as I can get solid answer. Please fix this. It's been along and we need out of network viewing.
Can not access remotely
I now have the same issue as the above reviewer. No off-site, remote, connectivity. I too have T-Mobile, and lost the remote connectivity with the latest update. It’s a great product, I have several cameras in my home. Notifications and snapshots still get through, but no live streaming off-site.
Sort of defeats the whole purpose of the app. I don’t need live streaming in my own home! I need to be able to check on my home while away.
This live streaming used to work great with the old version. Please fix it!!
Works great still some bugs but they will fix it
Rear motion sensors worked but then stopped working. Wondering if they will do an update to address the rear motion. Updating the app was good but a firmware update needs to be done to fix rear motion sensor issue. Overall this is an awesome camera system that beats anything out there. Great system!
- Amaryllo International B.V.
- 110.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 ~ 2019 Amaryllo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.