Have you ever wanted to draw like a professional artist?
Are you fascinated by symmetry and tessellations?
If so, Amaziograph will help you express your creativity.
Amaziograph lets you create breathtaking tessellations and mandalas in an easy and fun manner. The intuitive user interface makes drawing easy and relaxing, and advanced features make Amaziograph suitable for everyone from children to professional artists.
Amaziograph offers you a choice of 20 symmetries you can combine to draw anything. Once you touch the screen, the stroke is simultaneously drawn in multiple sections of the canvas, turning your movement into mesmerizing tessellations and mandalas.
* 20 types of symmetries
* Brush and eraser tools with adjustable stroke width, softness and opacity
* Paint bucket tool
* Easy to use color palette -- mix colors just like you would do in real life. If you still want to choose colors with RGB values, you have that option too
* Canvas size up to 4096x4096px
* Automatic correction of circles and straight lines
* Draw dashed and dotted lines automatically
* Export your artwork in JPEG and PNG formats, or in Amaziograph format to share with other Amaziograph users
We cannot describe the feeling of drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your inner art nature.
- Improved automatic shape recognition.
- New recognizable shapes: Arc, Ellipse, Archimedean spiral.
- Offset function fro lines, circles, arcs and free open curves.
- Automatic snap for layer selection rotation and movement
- Default line smoothness is set to 5 for new drawings.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great A+ app, great support
Great App. Nothing else quite like it, great updates. 100% worth the money!! Love it so much. Does soooooo much more than mandalas (which it also does well). Fast, efficient support on facebook. However Amaziograph does not keep your projects in the gallery once you update. iOS will keep your projects in the files app in a folder called Amaziograph and I imagine there may be a way to import them back into Amaziograph from your camera roll (once you get them into your camera roll) if you try but this might not be immediately obvious. I do wish my 120+ projects stayed in Amaziograph but I can’t complain because the app’s staff helped me resolve my issue INSTANTLY via FB messenger AND my projects were not lost (i thought i had lost everything). So only inconvenient but not devastating :) KUDOS to the fast support staff!! I went from crushed to seriously relieved to see my projects saved in the files app in a short few minutes after contacting them. (Thanks guys). Even if you’re just curious, this app is so cheap and worth it, just buy it. :)
Developer Response ,
App totally LOST three designs I spent hours creating..
Hello, I used to love this app very much but when it completely took away my designs I put it aside. They did not happen in a row but over 2 months. I kept up with updates etc. I did nothing different than usual and poof they were gone. Not in camera roll, iCloud, or anywhere. I was (am) so disappointed as all THREE were masterpieces in my eyes and collectively I worked over 10 hours or more completing the design. Final straw, third design vanishing.
Another issue that is causing me to give up again on this app is the shape recognition tool. It only works WHEN IT WANTS! I can make a circle nothing happens,. No matter what I’m do it only randomly works and when it does it is in a screwed up location I dont want it.
I will be very hard pressed to recommend this app to a friend as I would quickly become an enemy. Hope you guys can fix this. I have reloaded the app after uninstalling still NO HELP.
Black to Procreate and affinity designer which saddens me big time as this app has such promise.
Sincerely, a very frustrated and disappointed user.
Developer Response ,
We truly sorry to hear that, and we do apologize for the inconvenience!
If you have not removed the app, most likely your drawings are still there.
Please contact us at email@example.com to tell you where to find or use the handbook link http://amaziograph.com/manual/#archiving-drawings.
Excellent drawing app!
This app can obviously be a lot of fun for people without drawing skills, but it is also powerful enough for artists to use. I do have a few comments for the developers, however:
1. Some people may find the color mixer easy and intuitive to use; but I find it erratic, cumbersome and hard to understand. No matter how many times I try, I cannot get the color mixer to work reliably as shown in the Help animations. The option to switch to a more conventional color mixer would be wonderful!
2. It would be very helpful if the app allowed users to rotate the canvas from landscape to portrait mode, or vice versa, and save the drawing in its rotated form.
3. The app shows the current brush size in erase mode, but not in drawing mode. The brush tool would be much easier to use (especially for touch-up work) if a circular outline of the selected brush size was also visible in drawing mode.
Otherwise, Amaziograph is a great little drawing app. I have enjoyed using it so much that I’m thinking about upgrading my iPad to a model that works with the Apple Pencil.
Developer Response ,
You can use a standard RGB mixer and HSV mixer, too.
You can rotate the canvas and Amaziograph supports Portrait and Landscape mode.
We will take in consideration your proposal to visualize the brush size.
If you have any other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMAZIOGRAPH OOD
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 Amaziograph Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.