Amazon Chime is a new communications service that transforms meetings and video calls with a secure, easy-to-use application that you can trust. With Amazon Chime, you can conduct online meetings, connect with video conferencing, call, chat, and share content easily, both inside and outside your organization. Amazon Chime is available on any device, and your meetings and conversations are always synchronized so that you can stay connected.
• Tap to join meetings – no more lengthy pin numbers
• Video conference calls with high-definition video tiles
• Easily control meetings with the visual roster
• Tap to share content, view on any device
• Chat and chat rooms, with attachments
Amazon Chime frees you to work wherever you need to with a single app for all your communications needs.
• You can now use new message actions to copy or quote a chat message. "Copy this message" copies the selected chat message to your clipboard, making it easy to paste in Chime or any other application. "Quote this message" inserts a previous chat message into the compose field as a quote and lets you respond in context.
• Other performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but not good
Overall, I use this app while at work. Like the title says, it’s not a horrible app. But there are things that need to be addressed. Quick reply does not work on my iPhone X nor does it work on my Apple Watch series 4. Refreshing the messages in the app takes awhile.
Great meeting app
You don't have to remember anymore pin or dial in... just a one button conference call, and with dial back enabled, so when the conference start you get a pop up on your pc asking to join. You can tell people you're few minutes late..
And the phone calls through data is fantastic.. switching from mobile network takes a fraction of a second... and I was able to be in the call in challenging situation like high speed train at 300km/hour!
New update broke everything...again
New update broke notifications. It keeps disconnecting when I switch apps and when I switch back over it reconnects and I see all the missed notifications. Quick reply still doesn’t work. Just remove the option to use quick reply if you’re not going to fix it and yes I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 120 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Amazon Web Service, Inc. or its affiliates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.