Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to over 10,000 kids’ books, movies, and TV shows for children 3 – 12 years old. This fun and educational app is filled with trusted brands like Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, PBS Kids, National Geographic and Amazon Originals for Kids.
An Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription allows up to four kids to enjoy unlimited access to their favorite content across devices including compatible tablets, phones, e-readers, and smart speakers. Plus, with Amazon Parent Dashboard parents can discover what books and videos their kids enjoy by viewing their FreeTime Unlimited activity.
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
• Unlimited access to over 10,000 kid-loved books, movies, and TV shows
• Find new kids’ books and popular kids’ videos surfaced on the app home screen
• Dedicated content rows so that kids can easily discover their favorite books and videos - in English or Spanish
• Kids can enjoy new Spanish ebooks and videos that include characters and titles like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, LEGO Ninjago, and more
• Use the search feature to easily find a specific book or show. You can search the entire catalog of titles quickly by name, character, title, author, episode & more
• Kids can enlarge the picture book font by double tapping on the text, making it easier to read.
POPULAR CHARACTERS KIDS LOVE AND PARENTS TRUST
• Disney: Frozen, Moana, Star Wars, and Inside Out
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
• Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, the Avengers, and Captain America
• Amazon Originals: Just Add Magic, The Kicks, Thunderbirds are Go, Creative Galaxy, and Tumble Leaf
DISCOVER & CONNECT USING AMAZON PARENT DASHBOARD
• See the most recently viewed books, movies, and TV shows
• Review your children’s FreeTime Unlimited activity over the past 90 days
• Use Discussion Cards to start conversations with your kids on some of their favorite content
PERSONALIZED CHILD PROFILES
• Create up to four different personalized child profiles
• Switch quickly and easily between each profile
• Set age ranges for each child to create a personalized experience
TRY FREETIME UNLIMITED FOR FREE
• Try it free for 1 month!
• Your subscription will automatically continue as long as you chose to remain a subscriber
• Cancel anytime. 24 hours a day.
• Plus, one subscription works for multiple devices!
Endless fun for kids. No grown-up stuff. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited was built from the ground up for kids to have a fun and educational environment to enjoy.
If you subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited at the time of purchase, where applicable.
See https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=freetime_ios_dp?nodeId=508088 for other terms applicable to your use of FreeTime Unlimited.
* Improved double tap to zoom-in on picture book text to enlarge words, making it easier for kids to read
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love it!!! Worth every penny
My favorite feature is the parent dashboard. I can pause my Childrens tablet from anywhere as well as adjust the settings. I love how you can add content based on their age and videos etc are chosen from reliable websites like PBS kids etc. I also love how I have the option of enabling or disabling web searches as well as you tube. Which I love because web searches and you tube are a big no unless it’s for school related projects and I am searching with them. With the parent dash board you can see how much time your child is spending on apps, reading, websites etc. I have the education feature turned on so my children do not hav access to any games or videos until they have reached the allotted time I set for reading. For example they have to 30 for minutes first. Once they have reach 30 min. of reading then all the fun stuff gets unlocked!
Could be amazing.. if..
Ok let start with the good.. love the variety of books, games, and shows. We use these for the educational purposes. Love that you can set learning goals and time limits. Now.. on to things that seem to be pretty big issues that make me consider not repurchasing... it doesn’t seem to have a simple way to keep your child from downloading or deleting the apps, books, etc that are on there... so I have to turn off the WiFi on them.. which after a little while then the ones that are downloaded start acting weird and not working... plus every time they click something it automatically adds it to their carousel. I also wish there were descriptions of what the apps contain instead of having to download something that ends up not being what you thought. And maybe they could do something where a kids can add things to a wish list where parents can view and approve or deny a new book, game, show.. its kind of a bummer because I want to love the FreeTime and it really could be awesome if they got a few things working better and added a few management options. Really not sure we will renew.
Need more improvements!
We have used the Epic app more more that five years and recently decided to try the Freetime app. to explore new books for our 9 and 4 years old daughters. Our fourth grade need to read everyday to complete her daily reading log for her school and need to record # of pages and time she read. In the Epic app I do not any problem with this; however, in the Freetime my daughters cannot use any of its books because it doesn’t show reading levels, book activity or numbers of pages for any of its books. I really like the app because it has a nice variety of books sadly my oldest daughters can’t use for school. It would nice if they also add a summary when pressing the book you want to read and also add a quiz as an option at the end of each book. I really hope they makes updates for this app. I will try it for a year and hope for the best!
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Amazon Digital Services
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon FreeTime Unlimited $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.