Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers, inventory and returns, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
- Analyze your sales. View sales over time and sales growth. Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
- View account health. Stay informed of your account health with the account health dashboard.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Access product-level inventory and pricing details. Make pricing changes, view fees, and see competitive offers. Make MFN quantity changes or view FBA inbound or status statistics.
- Access Sponsored Products. Monitor performance and manage existing Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- Manage your returns. Authorize or close returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 9.3 or later
Bug fixes: Improvements for performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to list & no support
I really want to love this app. It is amazing when I’m acquiring inventory making it so much easier to see whether something is profitable. And then I discovered that I had the ability to list right then and there. I just came into a huge estate buy of over 4000 books so any way I can make my life easier I will. So the first book no problem but everything after won’t list. So I contacted support who was not helpful, letting me know that I can list from a desktop computer. *sigh*. Anyway I guess I’ll have to keep at it till someone can really help me. Fix that part and I’ll be happy to give it 5 stars
Good start...More features please
A year later and some of the things I pointed out in my previous review (below) has been taken care of, like seeing all inventory and opening cases. However, we need to see seller feedback reviews. Repricing via inventory page isn’t helpful especially when you have items on sale because it only shows the lowest price and buy box price. If your item is on sale it only shows your original price against the lowest price (which could be your sale price, but you won’t know unless you log into seller central via browser). We should also be able to put items on sale from the inventory page. A lite version of Reports would be awesome...At least being able to see the comparison to last year’s numbers. I love the addition of the product photo studio and B2B Central.
I use this app all day, but it needs more features. We need to be able to see all inventory, reprice, check seller reviews and open cases.
Great app, needs two things added
Really like the app, great easy way to check my account, especially to keep up with customer messages. The two things I would really like added would be PPC monitoring and ability to modify. Also I would like to be able to modify sale prices, currently I can only modify the regular item price, which doesn't help me when I want to run a sale or modify a sale. Otherwise it is great. The app actually has something that I can't get on the web app- I can filter messages to see all received messages. This is awesome for following up on customer messages that I may not have gotten a response on in a while or something. On the web app I cannot find those conversations back easily if I send several other messages out in the mean time. That would be nice to pull from the phone app and get in the web app functionality.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 AMZN Mobile LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.