AmazTools is an app that aims to improve your experience with your device by bringing many new features to your wearable!
- The app is developed primarily for the Amazfit Bip, but also supports the Mi Band 2, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 4, Mi Band 5, Amazfit GTR, Amazfit GTS and others!
- Detailed stats on your activities with the option of exporting them to Strava** or as a .gpx, .tcx or .fit file.
- You can save your workouts from the wearable to the Health app.
- You can export your heart rate to the Health App.
- The watchface can be changed directly from your iPhone, with the ability to choose from a pre-made interface or create your own.
- Use your wearable device as a remote control for your iPhone's camera
- Use your wearable device as a remote control for your iPhone's flashlight
- Use your wearable device as a remote control for Spotify's*** music player
- Customisable language settings (Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian, etc).
- Ability to flash a custom firmware.
The feature that allows you to flash a custom firmware should only be used by expert users, we do not take any responsibility for its misuse.
** AmazTools is not affiliated or endorsed by Strava and/or Amazfit in any way. **
*** AmazTools is not affiliated or endorsed by Spotify and/or Xiaomi in any way. ***
-New Spotify authentication flow
-Removed deprecated libraries
-Better support for new devices
-Better privacy controls
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than the vendor’s app!
It made the difference between me keeping the Bip instead of sending it back to the store. Useful/necessary features - better syncing with Apple’s Health app, ability to export GPS tracking data from workouts. I don’t really NEED hundreds of cute watch faces - but there’s that also...
It’d be 5 stars if it neatly incorporated all of the configuration and device setup features of the vendor’s software - then I wouldn’t need to keep both on my phone.
Adding Persian(Farsi) Language
Thank you for your great app.
I have found that this app is the only reliable source of changing the MiBand 4 language interface but it doesn’t support or have Persian(Farsi) in its list.
I have tried so many times to persuade MiFit app developers to bring language support feature in MiFit but it seems like that they won’t listen at all.
Specially when it comes to changing your language to Persian for recieving notifications.
There are indeed unofficial ways to do that but it’s not safe cause it will damage and brick the MiBand 4.
Whenever i try to receive notifications in Persian,it all show squares with question mark inside of it and it gives me “Undetected Language” vibes.
Then i have to look up on my phone to see who has texted me.
What’s the point of having band that doesn’t support your language and you have to look up your phone to realise who texted you in persian?
Please do us a favor and consider adding Persian(Farsi) to your app.
Can very easily brick your device
If you accidentally attempt to load a Bip S watchface onto the Bip, it can render your Bip totally unusable. This includes when clicking on a watchface linked from another app or website that may not be labeled appropriately. No warnings about incompatibility or that you’re attempting to load a watchface for an unsupported device —the screen will simply turn off and there currently isn’t a way to get it back on or even reset the device. This happened to my device and I’ve subsequently read similar reports from others. Really, use at your own risk.
If the devs can manage a restore or reset fix, I’ll update the review and rating. The app was fine prior to ruining the device—I just can’t believe how little it took to render it completely unusable.
- Mattia Fochesato
- 39.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Mattia Fochesato
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisement $1.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Large Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.