The AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Library app is the ultimate resource for medical students and clinicians. This comprehensive library works on the go and offline so students and doctors can find the medical answers they need anytime, anywhere.
AMBOSS MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE IN THE CLINIC
- Find clinical answers in as little as 5 seconds with the high-powered search function.
- Boost efficiency with accessible medical insights and information.
- Improve patient outcomes with uptodate medical knowledge and guidelines.
- Make more informed decisions with diagnostic flowcharts, management checklists, drug dosing, clinical calculators, warning signs, and more.
- Always have access as the app works offline.
AMBOSS MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE FOR STUDENTS
- Dive into our comprehensive exam preparation resource and study for USMLE® Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and NBME® Shelf exams.
- Find answers to your study questions and look up diagnostic and treatment information in seconds with our “Medical Wiki.”
- The AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Library app is crosslinked with the AMBOSS Qbank app so you can jump seamlessly between them, answer practice questions, and master high-yield topics for your USMLE Step and NBME Shelf exams.
- Be prepared for every clinical rotation with the AMBOSS Clerkship Survival Guides.
THE BEST FEATURES
- Find the most important information on any topic with the Highlighting tool and High-Yield mode.
- Bridge knowledge gaps by turning on the Learning Radar which will highlight weaknesses from your Qbank sessions.
- Enhance your learning with interactive tables and medical imaging with digital overlays that highlight key anatomical and pathological structures.
- Create your account at amboss.com/us.
- Download the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Library app.
- Once that’s done, you’ll have 5 days to explore the platform for FREE.
- When your 5-day free trial is up, choose the membership that’s right for you and become part of the AMBOSS medical community.
IN CASE YOU NEED HELP
If you have any questions, check out our Help Center or get in touch and we’ll be happy to assist.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.amboss.com/us/terms
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed: Bugs and crashes? Hopefully, now a thing of the past. We've rewritten the entire application from scratch. It's now much more stable—so you can learn and practice medicine without the pesky interruptions.
- New: We've automated library updating. Before, you couldn't use the app while updating and had to manually download updates, but now it does so automatically when connected to WiFi.
- Moved: Your notes overview is now in the Lists section, next to your favorite, last-read, and learned articles. That makes it easier to find since they are no longer hidden in the app Settings.
- New: The AMBOSS web search, integrated into the app. This search engine is smarter and gives you improved article results over the old app engine.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it but make the app better
Hi, I think amboss is an amazing resource. I am in my preclinical years and this is by far the best bang for your buck. The questions range from easy to hard, and I mean challenging your mind brain hurts hard. The explanations are fabulous and the integration between the library and knowledge is nothing spectacular but gets the job done. The reason why I didn’t give this 5 stars has nothing to do with the quality of amboss but the app doesn’t allow you to highlight key things in the passage which is a super downfall because that’s how I take my tests. Also, I only use my iPad for school so I cannot reap the benefits of using the amboss Anki add on on my iPad, which is disappointing. Overall love the app and recommend it for anyone who wants to challenge themselves and be a better doctor.
Developer Response ,
Hey Phil, thanks so much for your review. We are so glad that you love our content! The ability to self-highlight text manually in our Knowledge app is a great suggestion and I can understand why this would be so useful for you. I have passed this suggestion directly on to our Product team. In the meantime, you can use the AMBOSS Highlight feature which can be found in each of our articles. This feature will highlight the high-yield information relevant to your study objective. Please make sure to keep your study objective up to date to get the most of this feature, you can change it at any time in the Account Settings > About me section.
Our Anki add-on does not support the mobile version of Anki because of the technical limitations associated with this version of the Anki app. This is something that may change in the future, and we are looking forward to being able to build an AMBOSS Anki add-on which will be compatible with the Anki mobile app.
The Best Medical Library for USMLE
I got to know AMBOSS in the middle of my preparation for USMLE /step 1 last year. Currently I use it for step 2 CK preparation
It is the best medical library you can find for the preparation for many reasons :
1 . Very well organized topics
2. Excellent illustrating images and videos
3. High resolution histopathological images with labels which made me improved in the weakest part I was in
4. Q bank with very close similarity to the real exam
And too many other reasons
Yes can not recommend it enough for everything me there
Knowledge App stopped working
Before, this app was working great to complement any knowledge I wanted to refer to on my iPhone. Recently within the last month, the knowledge app keeps saying ‘Oh no, you can’t access this right now and the error seems to be on our side’. I find this has been detrimental to my learning from a full AMBOSS experience, and I had tried everything from reinstalling the app to signing in again but with no luck. Please address this!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMBOSS GmbH
- 41.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © AMBOSS GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- AMBOSS Plus $88.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.