AMD Link 4+
Radeon™ GPU mobile app
AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
• AMD Link, Connect, Stream, Play on mobile devices.
The AMD Link app is the ultimate way to play your games virtually anywhere. Designed with today’s socially-connected, mobile-first world in mind—and with the gamer at its center—the ground-breaking AMD Link app introduces the ability to stream your AMD powered PC to a mobile device, Smart TV or Windows device powered by Radeon™ graphics. AMD Link allows you to game virtually anywhere, use voice recognition controls and even track performance metrics.¹
Why gamers love AMD Link:
1. AMD Link enables gamers to enjoy 4-way multiplayer games across various devices be it a TV, phone, tablet, or PC. Even better, AMD Link is available across both AMD and non-AMD platforms, providing full compatibility for anyone who wants to connect their device to an AMD-powered desktop PC. Enjoy the possibilities of playing with family and friends virtually wherever you are.
2. Customize hotkeys with AMD Link to level up your streaming game. Be it switching scenes, taking a screenshot, creating an instant replay or anything in between, enjoy complete control over your streaming all in AMD Link.
Note: AMD Link requires AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ 23.2.1 or newer.
1. AMD Link requires AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.2.1 or newer. Game streaming on phone or tablet devices require iOS 14 and greater, anywhere there is a high speed internet connection. For TV support, Apple TV 4K running tvOS 15.x and greater required. Streaming at 4K requires 4K capable streaming hardware and is compatible with: AMD Polaris-based Radeon™ RX 400 series discrete graphics and newer. Graphics card must support hardware encoding for host capabilities to function. Supports Windows 10/11. Link Game requires an internet connection. Controllers must be compatible with selected game and headset, please consult vendor for compatibility information GD-159
2. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Media is no longer able to download to device
App does not do what it states it is supposed to do. I haven't had any issues connecting to my PC, which seems to be fairly common amongst most users.
My biggest gripe is that you cannot save media directly to phone although the feature is there. When I first downloaded the app, I had no issue with this and thought it was one of the more attractive features of this app. But about a year ago it just stopped working for whatever reason and I have not been able to download clips since.
Maybe it's something I have configured in my settings, but I'm not sure. If this issue were to ever get fixed though, I would change my rating.
Mouse Capture Broken
Super high quality and reasonably low latency streaming. Launching a game is pretty buggy, but when it works it’s great. The biggest problem is that mouse capture is broken. You have to click and drag to get the cursor to move. This makes it unusable for FPS games or the like, unless you use a controller.
The AMD app was working perfect fine for me couple months ago then all of a sudden it won’t connect to my PC I’ve done everything. They need to fix this.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- 33.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2023 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc