AMD Link is a powerful mobile, and smart TV app built to complement AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition. AMD Link brings Radeon™ Gaming to phones, tablets, and conveniently allows you to access gameplay performance metrics and PC system information. You can easily connect to your PC either by a PIN in Radeon™ Settings or manually entering the required info. Now, stream, game and view media directly on your smart TV. It is an extremely powerful tool designed with today’s socially connected, mobile-first world in mind - and with the gamer at its center.
The mobile App dashboard includes five main sections:
• The Home section contains images you can click on to learn more about AMD or AMD partner products
• Game Streaming: Launch your PC games and stream them to your mobile device, customize your controllers, or even use it as a Remote Desktop solution for your Windows desktop.
• Voice Recognition: Long-tap anywhere in the bottom icon area to control several aspects of AMD Link with a simple voice command
• PC Performance & Monitoring: Brings the power of Radeon™ WattMan to your mobile device and enables you to monitor and track gaming performance and system info of your PC through easy-to-understand bar graphs.
• Radeon™ ReLive: Allows one-touch capture, streaming, and instant replay of your gameplay to playback, save and share the gameplay moments saved on your PC.
- Brand new way to connect by detecting the Radeon PCs in your local area network. Make sure you're running Radeon Settings Adrenalin 19.7.1 for it to work - QR Code and Manual connection methods are still valid.
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but needs some work.
I like the idea of this app but it is quite clunky in its current state.
I wish the icons on the bottom of the screen wouldn’t move around each time you select a different tab.
I would like the ability to setup more advanced controller interfaces for streaming games. I played GTA V using streaming and could not find an onscreen controller layout that would work with driving cars or shooting. I feel this could be fixed by taking inspiration from the controls on PUBG mobile which allows you to shoot and move your character & camera at the same time.
Loses all PC information every time I close the app
The idea is great and it works well until you close the app.
Every time I open the app I need to add my PC all over again, pretty annoying but I’m sure it’s an easy fix.
I would also like to see the interface be a bit more clean. The stats are kinda all over the place without much design direction.
- - - - - - - -
Features I would like to see:
I would love if this app worked like my Elgato Stream Deck. If I could open apps, changes scenes and just have control over my PC on a second screen. I would be over the moon!
The ability to transfer photos and videos from my device to my PC using AMD Link.
I also think a second screen ability with touch would be pretty impressive.
- - - - - - - - -
I really believe this app has a bright future and with added features would keep me on the AMD platform instead of jumping ship.
Needs some basic features
Navigating in this app is a pain, there is no back button so you have to close out the app and reopen it to get to the previous screen. The fact that this app disables peripherals is disappointing, iOS devices don’t support Xbox one controllers but my pc does via Bluetooth leaving me stuck with the clunky on screen controls. I understand that this app is to distance you from your pc but by disabling controllers connected to it, the app is ruining its appeal.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- 128.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.