Ever forget passwords for websites or WiFi, account numbers, frequent flyer or loyalty card numbers? aMemoryJog beautifully organizes all that information - accessible within seconds from your computer, phone, tablet or web browser. It’s simple, convenient and secure. Why not download it now, it's free!
Finally a simple to use password manager that doesn’t charge an arm and a leg just to keep track of my passwords. I have a hard time because i make extremely complicated passwords, which are fine for a computer, but a nightmare on a mobile keyboard. -- Papa C.
This is a great app! The interface is very straightforward and intuitive, making it easy to use. There is an option to choose the strength of the password if you decide to auto generate it. Very useful with all the logins and passwords we need to remember and keep secure these days. -- Schooler1
• Remembers passwords and other private information
• Tracks accounts, credit cards, frequent flyer, loyalty card, and more
• Easy-to-setup categories, custom fields and unlimited notes
• Single tap access to your websites – fills in user names and passwords
• Secures stored information with bank-level 256-bit AES encryption
• Search feature finds any item containing the phrase typed in
• Provides a strong unique password generator
• Shields passwords from prying eyes with password masking
• Configurable timeout setting for automatic log out after an inactivity delay
• Supports English, Spanish, French, and German languages
• Supports Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese languages
PREMIUM FEATURES (available with in-app purchase):
• Provides all features of the Basic edition but with no ads
• Includes a free web based edition accessible from PC, Mac or tablets
• Allows you to import data from a spreadsheet
• Cloud backups prevent loss of data if you restore your mobile device
• Syncs with the web edition
• Allows you to restore any deleted entry from a recycle bin
• Self-destruct feature erases data upon too many invalid password tries
• Remote self-destruct erases aMemoryJog data if phone is lost or stolen
• Data erased from self-destruct can later be restored from cloud backup
OPTIONAL BACKUP / SYNC SUBSCRIPTION:
It is optional, but you may elect to subscribe to 1 year of backup and sync capabilities. Below are the details of this service if you elect to use it:
In-App Purchase: aMemoryJog Backup and Sync Subscription - 1 Year
Length of Subscription: 1 Year (automatically renews)
Method: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Renewal: Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Timing: Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Turning off Auto-Renew: Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Cancellation: No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added ability to restore info after self-destruct
- Added password masking for passwords
- Added custom fields for more customizable forms
- Added automatic backups for Pro version
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!!
AMemoryjog app has been so helpful to me. It's very user friendly, lets you input all of the possible info that you would possibly need to access your passwords. It even has a notes section so you can add additional into if you want, like secret question answers, or whatever. It lets you add by category, then if you want, subcategory, then name of the company or app, email, password, then notes. It's also FREE, with NO adds!! I have added over 20 passwords so far and it hasn't asked me to upgrade, like all of the other password apps did. I highly recommend this app!
Thanks to this, I will never lose another login. This super easy and polished app makes today's world MUCH easier. I have several logins for my personal life, several more for professional life and more still for college. This allows me to keep them all together in one easy to use app.
Best password tool for Boomers
The Golden Years are anything but. In this modern high tech world, having a simple and secure way to store and access the many necessary passwords and usernames is invaluable. I’ve tried other password apps and for me this one is the best.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Flip Flop Software, LLC
- 67.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Flip Flop Software
- In-App Purchases
- aMemoryJog Backup and Sync Subscription $9.99
- Upgrade to aMemoryJog Pro $9.99