Report and earn CME, access journals and news, and search clinical recs all from the AAFP mobile app anytime!
The AAFP app makes it faster and easier for members to use the tools and services they need.
- Report CME and view your transcript
- Earn CME with Board Review questions, journal quizzes, and FP Essentials
- Access the American Family Physician (AFP) and Family Practice Management (FPM) journals
- Get the latest news, blogs, and AAFP podcasts on issues related to family medicine
- Search and bookmark clinical recommendations
- Students can research residencies and manage the interview process
Download today to start using these tools right on your mobile device and making the most of your AAFP membership.
AAFP Terms - https://www.aafp.org/about/this-site/terms.html
• Easier for a user to understand if they have been logged out due to a session expiration
• Previous in-app purchases should be more quickly reflected upon signing in
• Other misc enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Inefficient and not user friendly
I have been a family practice physician for several years and have followed app trends and phone use for several different medical and non-medical uses. This app seems to currently be the preferred way to obtain and report AAFP CME, yet once again family practice physicians are being asked to use sub par tools to try to get their work done. The content is available and easy to obtain but the program has a number of bugs that make the program unsatisfactory. Top of the list of bugs is a “run-on loop” of signing in to get to quizzes only to get to the same area where you have to sign on again....over and over and over... Family practice is difficult on so many different levels, we really don’t need this “one more thing”. It should not be so difficult to keep your paid customers up to date in their profession. Fix the app.
CME tracker not ideal
So I now have the full new version, but entering CME is still not feasible on the phone. You really still have to do it on the desk top. You can only do it on the app if it’s a known CME to the AAFP. If you want to add teaching a medical student or other type of activity, you can’t enter it. You also can’t indicate that CME meets certain state requirements etc. This is only able to be done on the desktop version. This is very frustrating. I wish the app had more functionality.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the confusion. There was a slight delay on the update for the new app but it is now available. Please update or reinstall the app to get the latest version. We hope you enjoy the new experience and would love to hear your updated feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out directly to our product owner at email@example.com. Thanks!
Just updated-love it!
As a medical student applying to FM residency this fall, I’ve really enjoyed the app content: the ability to search for programs, match guide and ‘interview questions’ are awesome!
I personally feel the app layout is pleasant and intuitive to use; I’ve never had problems with glitches or lack of access. Thanks AAFP
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- 13.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 AAFP
- In-App Purchases
- AFP Subscription $16.99
- AFP Audio $19.99
- Family Practice Management $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.