A guide to nature that brings you long range weather forecasts — sun, moon & astronomy — best days — gardening — and much more in a beautiful, easy to use app. Replace your paper almanac with this American classic.
Our goal is to help you reconnect with the cycles and seasons of nature. The art, poetry, and advice remind you of simpler times — but the factual data is useful for today.
Here’s a partial list of major features:
• WEATHER: Long range forecast, historical averages.
• ASTRONOMY: Sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations, sky watch, day and night length, twilight, eclipses, the seasons, meteor showers.
• GARDEN: When to plant, frost dates.
• ASTROLOGY: Best days, moon sign, the zodiac, Chinese zodiac, planting by the moon.
• OUTDOORS: Best fishing and hunting days.
• DATE & TIME: Holidays & observances, world clock, odd holidays, time zones, sundial correction, religious holidays, and unusual calendars.
Weather and tide data are subject to availability.
Updated lunar calculations; major announcement.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good, needs one improvement
This is one of the most useful apps to come along in a long time, and I am enjoying it immensely. There is one improvement, however, that in my view would make it a five-star app. Under Christian religious holidays, the app provides the dates of most holidays observed by Protestants and Catholics. It would be great if it could include Orthodox Christian holidays. At the very least, providing the date for Pascha, or “Orthodox Easter,” would be very helpful.
Keep up the good work!
Any one that would give less than 5 stars, while saying keep up the good work, leaves me baffled.
This is an awesome app ‼️
No Matter where you look- if you look hard enough, you can find something wrong with any thing ‼️
The lord has given us all room for improvement, BUT, we can still be a 5 star on the move ‼️
Thank you very much for such useful app AND one that is pleasant and safe to use ‼️
Excellent (except one thing)
Great app. So much information! More than it appears at first glance. If I could add annual moon phases to Favorites it would be much better! And a search would be nice, to find sections more quickly. Other than that, amazingly useful! Oh, also didn't see a way to leave feedback without leaving a review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.